• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

looking for keys a beginner can accomplish

27 posts in this topic

Welcome to CGC Boards.

It appears you like Superman?  Look into the Alan Moore issues (1980's).  The Superman Annual 11 is one of my favorite Superman books.  Mignola and Bryne did a stand-alone story (with a brief couple page intro in a Action 600) for Superman v2 #18.

16 hours ago, jeremy03203 said:

looking for captain america annual 8 ft. wolverine, get at me comic fam.

I do not collect this title, however, looking online this book appears to be readily available Raw and Graded and does not seem to be extremely expensive.

I'm confused.  Are you looking to trade those for Captain America #8 Annual?  Or are you just showing us, you own 30 issues of Superman, and now want to add the Annual to your Couch Pedigree? 

Edited by Mercury Man

7 hours ago, comicginger1789 said:

Drops post....never returns.

”Look ma I’m foruming all byes myself!”

I've calculated that approximately one in ten people take the trouble to acknowledge the help that is given to them on this forum, including those that actually revisit their posts to see the answers provided. The one in ten that does respond though, makes it all worthwhile.

I Love The New Boards! - Comics General - CGC Comic Book Collectors Chat  Boards

Sometimes I am just so curious as to the reason for the post...

The topic suggests a legit question. However, the fact that there are no capitals and the grammar is poor lets me know that maybe this person has a hard time communicating in writing. But either way, it is a topic I feel I can help answer or provide some thought to so I click it.

When I do, WHAM, I am hit immediately with a blurry photo of some pretty common dollar bin books. Okayyyyyyyyyy.......no explanation, further questioning, nothing.

Then below that the post of "looking for captain america annual 8 ft. wolverine, get at me comic fam."....what? Is this something you want to trade? Are you offering up the Superman for that issue? Are you just showing off your stuff? Come at you? With what, a Cap Annual 8? You...you want me to hit you with it to knock some sense into you?

On 12/15/2020 at 6:07 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

I've calculated that approximately one in ten people take the trouble to acknowledge the help that is given to them on this forum, including those that actually revisit their posts to see the answers provided. The one in ten that does respond though, makes it all worthwhile.

I Love The New Boards! - Comics General - CGC Comic Book Collectors Chat  Boards

One in Ten?!?!  Thank you for taking the time to get those statistics for me.  It really helps me out.

14 minutes ago, thunsicker said:

One in Ten?!?!  Thank you for taking the time to get those statistics for me.  It really helps me out.