• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your favourite drawing of "_____" Character
4 4

178 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, catman76 said:

spideyditkoal15.jpg.223c3cdb9cd7a42c1405ba8f33db9e14.jpg

17 hours ago, kav said:

Truly genius.  A scrawny superhero.  So outside the box.

It is.

Spider limbs often don't look bulked up, so neither should Peter Parker's if he's developed arachnid characteristics as a scrawny teenager. 

Unnecessary for him to have a Liefeld-type character build.  

Edited by Ken Aldred

54 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

Nice pick, Catman. Millionaire is an ace, and I’d never seen that. Thanks!

It's a long time since I've read that.  Online I couldn't find a story listing, but, IIRC, it was from the Bizarro Comics book?

Possibly wrong, and someone could correct me.

9 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

It is.

Spider limbs often don't look bulked up, so neither should Peter Parker's if he's developed arachnid characteristics as a scrawny teenager. 

Unnecessary for him to have a Liefeld-type character build.  

Its like everyone else who becomes a superhero by radiation transistors or whatever, they were already a bodybuilder.  I call BS.

1 minute ago, PopKulture said:

Like Electro? Especially when one of the later artists drew him?

every superhero and villain is pumped up-and they all seem to have the same trainer-I call BS!!!!

On 12/9/2020 at 8:07 PM, ExNihilo said:

Josh Middleton's Batman #50 variant with Catwoman on the cover is an absolute stunner.  The detail of the eyes is just so striking.  And the way the color pops in an otherwise white/black cover blew my mind the first time I got a copy in my hands.  I love love LOVE this cover.

Photograph-223.jpg

That is a pretty stunning cover. 
The fact that the marriage didn’t happen is the biggest flop of many flops DC had in the last few years. Heroes in Crisis (King again), Batman Who Laughs, Nights Metal, Rebirth...

A lot of flops. 

My favourite Catwoman (I call it) marriage cover, even though it’s from Catwoman 4. Have I mentioned how annoyed I am they didn’t get married? Although the whole “Cat” “Bat” nicknames bothered me too. Can’t have it all I guess  

29EE4A47-FCC9-4466-AD25-73A922DE74BA.jpeg

10 hours ago, D2 said:

That is a pretty stunning cover. 
The fact that the marriage didn’t happen is the biggest flop of many flops DC had in the last few years. Heroes in Crisis (King again), Batman Who Laughs, Nights Metal, Rebirth...

A lot of flops. 

My favourite Catwoman (I call it) marriage cover, even though it’s from Catwoman 4. Have I mentioned how annoyed I am they didn’t get married? Although the whole “Cat” “Bat” nicknames bothered me too. Can’t have it all I guess  

29EE4A47-FCC9-4466-AD25-73A922DE74BA.jpeg

That jpeg link didn't work for me, but I assume you're referring to the Artgerm cover?  He's got some great covers, but I do like that one in particular.  I especially love all the bat/cat/wedding iconography that is sprinkled throughout.

catwoman-4-artgerm.png

17 hours ago, ExNihilo said:

That jpeg link didn't work for me, but I assume you're referring to the Artgerm cover?  He's got some great covers, but I do like that one in particular.  I especially love all the bat/cat/wedding iconography that is sprinkled throughout.

catwoman-4-artgerm.png

Looks like the boards are really suffering with broken links all over the place now.

At least this image will now live on!