• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your favourite drawing of "_____" Character
4 4

178 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

This is my favorite drawing of the Skrull-bred Magno-Man.

02F958C5-E30F-4613-BE86-C30EC31FC096.thumb.jpeg.8e001517caf004f0b9771075456ed138.jpeg
also, Ben’s eye roll is very high on my list of favorite Things.

As an artist I had always thought drawing an eye roll was impossible-because its a movement.  and drawing the irises in any spot just looks like they are looking in that direction.  Kirby pulled it off tho with the look over shoulder body language and the ridiculous scenario.
Ps whoever bred that dude screwed the pooch-rt horn longer than left.

Edited by kav

3 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

One of my favorite covers of Spidey too!

Doesnt it harken to this scene in spider man 3?

Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 5.11.44 PM.png

20 minutes ago, Phicks said:

Nobody does it better.

AF9FE357-FAD5-404A-8E57-1A0DF5624CB2.png

You beat me to the punch...although I was actually going to post this puzzle that I had as a kid:

C81DEC0D-8643-40F3-BCDB-2944E5E65C29.thumb.jpeg.89405a38f406ec0714019ab1833cb1d6.jpeg

I guess the immediate assumption is that it’s reused from Batman #251, but in the comic the panel border cuts off at his right shoulder and left foot, whereas in this image there’s a complete background which I think adds to the atmosphere a bit. (I also love the vibrant coloring on the puzzle, though I don’t know if Adam’s had anything to do with that or not)

I wonder if Adam’s actually drew the full image and then cropped it for the comic, took the comic image and extended the artwork, or just redrew the picture altogether.  (The loss of shading detail on Batman in the puzzle image makes me think it was a photocopy of the comic art with background art added)

4 minutes ago, Math Teacher said:

That is an excellent idea. I'm going to have to remember how to put an avatar associated with my account. Thanks for your advice!

make sure you clip it square unlike the one I posted