• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Status - Week ending 12/11
2 2

596 posts in this topic

On 1/25/2021 at 12:18 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:
Received  1/18/21  (x5)  TCG Economy
Received  1/25/21  (x2)  TCG - WALKTHROUGH. A few hours later shows as scheduled for grading.
                 1/27/21 Grading/Quality Control.
                 2/4/2021 Finalized/Imaged/Shipped 
So for the walkthrough of Charizards, it was approximately 8 business days from received to shipped. No new status for the 1/18 economy cards yet.

Standard submission (11 cards) w/subgrades 

Delivered 1/5/21

Received 1/5/21

2/1/21: Scheduled for Grading

2/3/21: Grading/Quality Control

2/4/21: Finalized / Imaged / Shipped

21 Business Days

Edited by ZunkFunk

Received: 12/9/20
Items: 15 (sub grades)
Service: ECONOMY

One thing that I find concerning is I'm seeing that people who got the standard service are now getting their orders shipped back to them. yet their cards were received nearly a month later than mine. If economy takes 3 weeks longer than standard but my cards were received a month earlier then technically my cards should be done too. It makes no sense.

24 minutes ago, LordSherman said:

People have a hard time understanding this: Turnaround times are approximate and not guaranteed.

Here's an even better idea, if you don't like hearing people voice their concerns about a service they paid for maybe you shouldn't have clicked on this thread.

4 hours ago, LordSherman said:

People have a hard time understanding this: Turnaround times are approximate and not guaranteed.

I think most people take that as a little +/- either way not 2x so not hard to see where frustration comes from tbh. I get frustrated with it, but just have to adapt.

I see that someone who submitted a week later with bulk has been moved to scheduled for grading.

I have 56 Cards, 53 full bulk, 2 economy, 1 economy with subgrades.  All received on 11/4

When I sent these in, the turn around time was 30 days.  Currently at: 67 Business days.

Safe to say they are over 90 business days on turnaround now??  And why is there never an email to the existing customers that says - "We are delayed and need to extend your estimated turnaround time from 30 to 60 days, or from 60 to 90?"

Admin?

Thank you

I see that someone who submitted a week later with bulk has been moved to scheduled for grading.

I have 56 Cards, 53 full bulk, 2 economy, 1 economy with subgrades.  All received on 11/4

When I sent these in, the turn around time was 30 days.  Currently at: 67 Business days.

Safe to say they are over 90 business days on turnaround now??  And why is there never an email to the existing customers that says - "We are delayed and need to extend your estimated turnaround time from 30 to 60 days, or from 60 to 90?"

Admin?

Thank you

Bulk order- technically received 11/18/20 but I messed up and send it to the Comics section. So they clock it in as received on 12/2/20.

Status - received (12/2/20)

Status- scheduled for grading (2/10/2021)

Status- shipped (2/12/2021)

2nd Bulk order received 12/14/20

Status- received 

Edited by Charly Sandoval