• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping issues and concerns

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, 

I am super new to this whole grading card submissions. I basically followed instructions I received from submitting an order as well as watched videos on packaging. 

I have shipped the package via Priority Mail USPS to the address, 

CGC Trading Cards
PO Box 4701
Sarasota, FL 34230

Now my concern is that I see this status on its tracking.

image.png.631ee379fc8659aa6edbc050f017b4e5.png

As I called CGC and asked about how this works, they said their office usually has workers 24/7 to receive packages and that the address isn't really a PO Box that needs to be picked up.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? What should my next steps be? Do I wait a few days to see if it updates or should I call the post office to see what is going on?

• Administrator

Hello! Congratulations on your first  submission! This is normal. it should show as delivered later today or at the latest tomorrow.

Paul

1 hour ago, Murrayj16 said:

now comes the wait. it will still be a week or so before it goes into received and then longer to go from recieved into crading. but hang in there things will get done eventually

My Split subgrade/non subgrade single economy shipment was delivered yesterday and each section of that shipment has been marked received today so it might be going a bit faster.