• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Walmart Comic 3 packs
13 13

488 posts in this topic

Was in my local store last night.They are doing a complete store reset.Can't find anything and it's not due to be finished till june.They have 3 big isles of clearance items,mostly toys.I've checked the comic spot everytime I go in and still 3 full rows.Last night they had hit the card section and tightened it up and no comics.I checked the clearance isles and no comics.Wonder if they will reduce them or return them to the distributer ?

On 4/13/2024 at 8:48 PM, Toz said:

Was in my local store last night.They are doing a complete store reset.Can't find anything and it's not due to be finished till june.They have 3 big isles of clearance items,mostly toys.I've checked the comic spot everytime I go in and still 3 full rows.Last night they had hit the card section and tightened it up and no comics.I checked the clearance isles and no comics.Wonder if they will reduce them or return them to the distributer ?

Went back in yesterday & found the comics.One row of Marvel & one DC.Guess they had them in the back.

Side question.Have these run their course? If you have them is it better to keep them unopened or see what's inside? If they reduce the ones they have now I may snatch them up.Last year I scored a bunch of the model kits they had reduced to $5 each.Sweet!

On 4/20/2024 at 9:03 PM, Toz said:

Went back in yesterday & found the comics.One row of Marvel & one DC.Guess they had them in the back.

Side question.Have these run their course? If you have them is it better to keep them unopened or see what's inside? If they reduce the ones they have now I may snatch them up.Last year I scored a bunch of the model kits they had reduced to $5 each.Sweet!

I dunno. Keeping them sealed too long may cause eventual warping and corner bending. But there may be potential buyers who hope for big ratio or exclusive variants in unopened packs. But if potential buyers just want the Walmart exclusive books, then opening is best, probably.

Personally, I've opened all mine.