• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big Boy pants discussion (post'em if you got'em)
1 1

95 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Maybe this qualifies?

16544024431_f1e783fa63_c.jpg

Whoa Bri,never noticed THIS in your sigline!I'll trade you that coverless batch I just got for dis one :ph34r:

Seriously,that is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee gasp eeeeeeeeeeet!

4 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

Sigh,swoon faint.If I had a choice of 'Bigs'-well,REALLY bigs this would likely be the one.The number two would likely be All American #61(I'm allowed one from each big company right?My fantasy,I say yes!).I collect with my heart,dollars are an unfortunate side affect.

This was the first major key I ever acquired, all the way back in 1979. So it holds a very special place in my collection.

On 12/13/2020 at 10:50 AM, batman_fan said:

Green Giant 1 - The 1st and only book ever published by Pelican

greenGiant1.jpg

Awesome books, all around!!  For me, this is one book that I've always wanted and will probably never own due to it's extreme scarcity (and it's corresponding value).  Just love that cover.  (thumbsu

5 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

Awesome books, all around!!  For me, this is one book that I've always wanted and will probably never own due to it's extreme scarcity (and it's corresponding value).  Just love that cover.  (thumbsu

Thanks, I have wanted a copy since I first saw it in my early teens.  When this copy showed up I knew I had to go for it.

I don't know if these count, but they're good stuff from neither big company (except for two.)

Once considered one of the rarest and most desirable comics, it's fallen into bad times. I, because it's not as rare as once thought, and 2, because of the.cover. if Son of Frankenstein was on the cover, this would be a.much more collectible comic.

UiBAOw.jpg