• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Board upgrades? Aka The Airing of Grievances Thread
12 12

1,538 posts in this topic

Just now, Buzzetta said:

I am talking about a particular site - not a thread - dedicated to action figures.   It can still be a wealth of information due to what is posted but engaging with the members there is like engaging with a grouping of toddlers with only one tonka toy between them. 

I choose not to engage and silently watch them fight amongst themselves.  

If you feel that you are so mistreated here.  You can stay and continue to be mistreated or leave.

I don't think you are mistreated.  I think that you behave a certain way and you receive the consequences of your actions.  

this is probably the most important and revealing thread these boards have ever known, and yet you have dominated this thread and have been trying to derail this thread all night, i'm thinking you are all for the status qou of moderation that looks out for it's own self interest whether it is quelling competing sales threads or promoting their own political agenda mask in a weather thread , it appears that you are the one with an agenda also for wanting to derail this thread and starting a poll to help get this thread poofed.

anyone with eyes to read can see your motive... easily

8 minutes ago, kav said:

The member moderators do not own these boards.  It is not privately owned by them.  They are entrusted to moderate fairly, and that has come into question.  1950s or anyone is free to raise points about that without beng told if you dont like it leave.

+1

31 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

hm 

This thread has not reached its apex.  There are only a few things left for this thread to be 'the' thread of 2020.

Reveal hidden contents

Do these new boards support long cat(s) :wishluck:

1 minute ago, Spyder! said:

Your civil rights argument was certainly not an example of reductio ad absurdum

The thesis was "if you dont run this place, and you dont like how its run-leave"  I reductio ad absurdumed it using the civil rights movemen to show that that is a false viewpoint-you can be part of something you do not own, and criticise how it is run, in an attempt to make it better.  You dont have to love it or leave it.

1 minute ago, 1950's war comics said:

this is probably the most important and revealing thread these boards have ever known, and yet you have dominated this thread and have been trying to derail this thread all night, i'm thinking you are all for the status qou of moderation that looks out for it's own self interest whether it is quelling competing sales threads or promoting their own political agenda mask in a weather thread , it appears that you are the one with an agenda also for wanting to derail this thread and starting a poll to help get this thread poofed.

anyone with eyes to read can see your motive... easily

lol 

2 minutes ago, greggy said:

He won the night, troll

If he strikes me down I shall become more powerful than he could possibly imagine.