• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BeatleBlueCat DEFRAUDING BUYERS with Massive SHILL BIDDING and Same old "Buy CGC graded 7.5, crack and sell as raw "NM" scam
10 10

1,200 posts in this topic

On 9/18/2021 at 12:25 PM, Scootrk said:

I came back on here just to look and thats what it was again another circus act then continued to go on without show ever stopping and the monkeys didn't get put away yet. Thats what we call it a circus act i see no other way to put it on a comic thread lol

song-of-kong1933-dancing-monkeys.gif.abc9d9cd1bc35cae72a1f8029ce92d13.gif

On 9/18/2021 at 12:25 PM, Scootrk said:

I came back on here just to look and thats what it was again another circus act then continued to go on without show ever stopping and the monkeys didn't get put away yet. Thats what we call it a circus act i see no other way to put it on a comic thread lol

I’m feeling threatened.

On 9/18/2021 at 11:11 AM, Scootrk said:

They can go on like this for days if not months if not years

CGC's first case was made of concrete.  Scammers like Bearcat couldn't easily remove books but the cases proved unpopular because they were very heavy, expensive to ship, difficult to store, and collectors couldn't view their books.

concrete.jpg.a7db6de2020f90a739fe66d0d367f064.jpg

CGC next introduced cases made of bullet proof glass.  Cracking books out was very difficult but the cost of materials was high and collectors complained about random strangers shooting at their books.

The latest generation of CGC cases allows collectors to view their books, is relatively easy to store and ship, relatively inexpensive, but easy to crack or damage.

The search for a perfect case continues. 

On 9/18/2021 at 1:50 PM, Scootrk said:
On 9/18/2021 at 1:42 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

And the new boardie of the year award goes to.....

Too me! i just figured everyone is just posting anything about anything its not really a comic topic anymore. I was just tryin to figure out why every1 got so worked up on a cgc thread. Its a cgc thread so im really confused other ppl come here now and is like wtf im like its a circus act i just never seen anything or any1 get so upset and then never drop it like all last night. Correct. Yup

257667968_tenor(1)(1).gif.ad83809a14d902f66f859d2db54dcdc1.gif

On 9/18/2021 at 1:09 PM, thehumantorch said:

And I know some of you will laugh at this.  But who can forget that dark day when Davy Jones was proudly carrying his just purchased 9.8 copy of H R Pufnstuf #48 across the Baltimore Comic Con show floor when some random dude pulled out his Glock and fired?  Bullet hit the bullet proof case at an angle, deflected into Bob Storms booth and hit him in a sensitive area.  Poor Bob still walks with a slight limp and stutters whenever he says the word 'thesaurus'.  A dark day indeed.

I live for small moments in our hobbys history

On 9/18/2021 at 4:20 PM, Scootrk said:

O ok im a fan of Chapel so thats my bad i didnt think i know what you saying so thats my fault thought it was a joke thats my misunderstanding i didn't know is like that. Im thinking a comic conversation wouldn't have to do with anything else or interrupt other lives im not here trying to mess up anything up for no1 so ill leave it alone. Thought this bout comics ill stop yapping and this never happened i dont know or seen nothin. Told u guys i already know bout that lifestyle could have just replied back with you dont understand cuzz you know throw a name like Jada then id know lol rap song anything. Ok we cool peace,peace. Later 

1DB7E8D7-E9F4-467C-9C0C-36130B4FFD58.gif.7914ee54e3fe63022a0dc313a8c87b7e.gif