• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dr.X's Christmas Contest 2020 is in motion?
12 12

1,285 posts in this topic

Going to take a leave at midnight, but for those still hanging, I'll have that extra prize by Wombat and one more Mystery box before midnight. I've suffered enough tonight with you guys. lol

7 minutes ago, oakman29 said:
19 minutes ago, DR.X said:

She is and tough as nails but a real sweetie. She's a laugh a minute, but don't take any mess from anyone.

I was talking about you.

:whatthe: Too many beers, and listening to WolverineX. I'm a bit disoriented right now.

Edited by DR.X

Still have an extra prize donated by Wombat coming up before midnight and one more Mystery Box, then I'm out of here for the night.This prize is linked to the terrifying U.F.O.   

extra prize 1 wombat..JPG

•  

When you see the U.F.O. below  drop down, its time for the elusive :takeit:. So it hit it dorks, hit it. Contact him for the shipping info.

Just now, DR.X said:

Thats not a bad pic but the skin looks a bit dry. I prefer Laura Vandervoot from Smallville.

smallville.jpg

NICE (worship)