• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dr.X's Christmas Contest 2020 is in motion?
12 12

1,285 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, FoggyNelson said:

Dr X 

do you still have you first Harley Davison .?

tell us the story👍

No, I don't. I road mostly other brands before I bought a Harley. I've owned 5 different models.

I should have bought an Indian this last round.

3 minutes ago, DR.X said:

No, I don't. I road mostly other brands before I bought a Harley. I've owned 5 different models.

I should have bought an Indian this last round.

As an early teen, I saved up ALL of  my money.  When I turned 15, I walked into a motorcycle shop and purchased a brand new 1980 Honda CM400E  off the showroom floor.  It was one of the proudest days of my life.  

:news:

I'll be in and out all day have some errands to run. 3 more prizes to get rid of before the wrap up at 6. Way behind last year, and no one is really close to the amount of coins, but we will still have the four closest contestants, get the prizes.

24 minutes ago, DR.X said:

My first one was a Honda 450 scrambler. I never had rode a bike in my life. No license, insurance, nothing. I think it was just under $900.00 new, and I bought it at a Honda shop on south Halsted in Harvey. Okay, now how to get it home. Well, I finally figured it out after stalling in live traffic for an hour.

I finally got it home and pulled on the sidewalk and went into the house. My mother was saying someone parked a motorcycle on the sidewalk. I said it was mine. She said, " you can't have a motorcycle ". I told her " too late ". That was it.

If your biker bros find out you collect funny books they going to kick you out of the club🤪🤣🤪😂😂

4 minutes ago, FoggyNelson said:

If your biker bros find out you collect funny books they going to kick you out of the club🤪🤣🤪😂😂

Not in a club. Once you cross that line your life changes, and you become a target in several ways.  Not my thing.