• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submissions Disappearing From Account

11 posts in this topic

Anybody else having an issue where if you go to view your submissions none of them are showing up? I was checking to see if any of mine had changed status to grading, and they had all disappeared. Where when looking yesterday I had 7 current submissions showing as status received between 12/2 - 1/7.

My page currently says We haven't received any submissions from you in the last 8 months

I tried logging out/in and still getting this issue.

Is anybody else seeing this or has seen this before?

Mine did as well for comics, so you are not alone. Its happened before so do not be alarmed because the submission(s) will return. It could be a site update, bulk submission updates, or a hack. Again, no worries.

• Administrator

Hello - Thank you for your inquiry. The CGC Servers were temporarily down and as a result, the Online Submission Form, Submission Tracking, Certification Verification, Census, and Registry functions were impacted. The servers are back up and all the site resources have been restored. We apologize for any inconvenience. 

13 minutes ago, Shane H. said:

Hello - Thank you for your inquiry. The CGC Servers were temporarily down and as a result, the Online Submission Form, Submission Tracking, Certification Verification, Census, and Registry functions were impacted. The servers are back up and all the site resources have been restored. We apologize for any inconvenience. 

I still have this problem when accessing the census:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/480933-census-search-function-not-working/

Is that a my computer thing or a your computer thing Shane?

10 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

I still have this problem when accessing the census:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/480933-census-search-function-not-working/

Is that a my computer thing or a your computer thing Shane?

I followed your link and search box #1 works fine for me to search the census, and box #2 to search “CGC home” works as well.  Not sure if this is the same thing that’s not working for you?

1 minute ago, steveinthecity said:

I followed your link and search box #1 works fine for me to search the census, and box #2 to search “CGC home” works as well.  Not sure if this is the same thing that’s not working for you?

Cheers Steve - it's probably me then - maybe I have to clear the cache or something - when I try I keep getting directed to fill in the top search bar when I click the search button below my title selection:

Capture.thumb.PNG.23769d9e08680c6bef6729a06011b435.PNG

I'll have a muck around...