• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are you buying from the bronze age?

104 posts in this topic

Suprisingly, I also buy batman bronze. From 200 - 300, I still need 25 issues, but from 250 - 300, I only lack 252, 254, and 267. I am buying my first greggy copy of a Batman 256 when it comes in.... I had been watching for a 290, and finally decided to get the metro copy graded a raw 9.4. When it came in the mail with some others, it was the only one that was damaged. After a while, one finally came up on ebay in 9.6, so I bought that one. One week later, the same 290 came up again on ebay in 9.8. I had been waiting about 2 years for that one and two came up in one week. Just goes to show you if you are patient, you can get any copy of bronze on ebay.

The usual, as long as its in a good grade with good eye appeal, I will buy and put them away.

Spidey

FF

Subby

Marvel/DC Horror to name a few. The years I am most interested is between 70-74.

It's nice to know you can always look at Greggy's Registry to get a good idea of what books he still needs. That way you know if he's going to do his usual last second snipe or not on any high grade DC 100 pager listed on Ebay.

Why is it that almost every post from you references Greggy? Obsess much? screwy.gif

Jim

Jim, just goes to prove that everyone can have a fan club, even he of the Short Shorts.

I ordered some books from doug sulipa today in raw. Waiting patiently for them to arrive.

Manitoba Conan #23 9.0

Manitoba Conan #24 9.2

Detective #411 7.5

Marvel Feature #1 (red sonja) manitoba 9.2

New Teen Titans #2 (2 copies) VF+ 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I mentioned all Marvel Bronze, but lately its been raw pedigreed Marvel Bronze or late Silver. Partly to fill the run of Furys in my sig, partly just because if I'm going to buy the book eventually, and a HG pedigreed copy becomes available, why not have it be that one.

Why is it that almost every post from you references Greggy? Obsess much? screwy.gif

Jim

Jim, just goes to prove that everyone can have a fan club, even he of the Short Shorts.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I am obsessed with 100 pagers.

OAAW27596Label.jpgOAAW27596.jpg

on the bright side, now we know why greggy wears short shorts.. so his massive "100 page schlong" will peek out the bottom! laugh.gif

Just kidding greg wink.gifsumo.gif

You may want to look elsewhere for obsessions about Greggy. I talk about comics and bidding, not about Greggy's short shorts or his schlong. smirk.gif

Lucky ...Save Me is an absolutely outstanding piece of comic art btw.

hm I am obsessed with 100 pagers.

OAAW27596Label.jpgOAAW27596.jpg

Nice Greggy. Another top rated book to add to your registry.

Yes Jim, I said the G word AGAIN. If you don't like it, why don't you go talk schlong talk with Bronty. He's obsessed with it, you know.