• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Holders thicker now?

5 posts in this topic

I wanted to ask if there was any recent change in holder thickness?  My calipers died on me so cannot check but my most recent shipment I got back seem to be noticeably thicker than others I have even from just last month. They do not fit in some stands I have for the cards.  Is this a change that can be confirmed?

• Administrator
16 hours ago, LordSherman said:

I wanted to ask if there was any recent change in holder thickness?  My calipers died on me so cannot check but my most recent shipment I got back seem to be noticeably thicker than others I have even from just last month. They do not fit in some stands I have for the cards.  Is this a change that can be confirmed?

Yes. We listened to feedback regarding how well the holders are sealed, and in order to make the holders even sturdier, we had to make them slightly thicker.

Paul