• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating Top City Comics
12 12

891 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, Bird said:

I have giant yellow $4 stickers on some comics, did I get them from you at Baltimore a few years ago? I seem to think this is the case.

I have to ask. Did you pay for them with a check? 

50 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Was going to bid on that, but they refuse to send it Media Mail.

It’s too late anyway....Rally now owns it and will be selling ...cough...cough....shares of.......................sorry, I was laughing and could not stop myself........ownership 

9 hours ago, Polonsky said:

Update from Beautiful New Jersey:

It is a gorgeous day outside, beyond beautiful. If you haven't been outside yet, I highly recommend it.

There was no check at my P.o. box today. I have no comment as to the involvement of Einstein Rosen bridges, as I don't fully understand the physics.

I do understand the physics of paypal, and hope @Top City Comics will be able to paypal me $1,580 today, with the ease and simplicity I have found in my other 99.9% of transactions.

An einstein rosen bridge?" More like a "Rainbow Bridge" - Avengers Thor -  quickmeme

17 minutes ago, Polonsky said:

The check did not arrive today. Adrian has agreed to paypal me by 8:00 est.

Anonymous Poll Time !  If I did this correctly you do not have to be logged in. 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdVtjcCtUPE7csEL9L4MaEiBcPucBHGsuB7f1mCWwTq4Wz0Cw/viewform

Click This ->Anonymous Poll on the TopCityComics check...

Edited by Buzzetta

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

Anonymous Poll Time !  If I did this correctly you do not have to be logged in. 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdVtjcCtUPE7csEL9L4MaEiBcPucBHGsuB7f1mCWwTq4Wz0Cw/viewform

Not to nitpick, but according to the way the poll is written Top City would have to time travel to make that happen. 

1 minute ago, Number 6 said:

Not to nitpick, but according to the way the poll is written Top City would have to time travel to make that happen. 

Fixed !

My update: I have agreed to accept 1 of the slabs he presented in a list. Adrian and I are both in agreement another book(s) will need to be added. He is supposed to provide a second list of books BY 6:00PM EST TONIGHT  from which I can select a book(s) to complete what I would consider to be acceptable for the slab which was not originally sent.

6 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

I find these times comical.  Why 8 PM?  Why not just say, ok, check didn’t arrive, I’ll fire the funds right over now?

I am more interested in what happens at 8:01