• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating Top City Comics
12 12

891 posts in this topic

Just now, BuscemasAvengers said:

After I sent my last email to Adrian, we had a nice chicken stir fry, wok and roll style, with a very sweet white wine that was a little too sugary.

You'll be hungry again in an hour.

12 hours ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

After I sent my last email to Adrian, we had a nice chicken stir fry, wok and roll style, with a very sweet white wine that was a little too sugary.

I hereby nominate the wine to the PL.

3 hours ago, G G ® ™ said:

I hereby nominate the wine to the PL.

I don't think you can blame the wine in this case.  The onus clearly falls on the drinker to read the label.  Drinking an Auslese and expecting a Chardonnay is like looking at pictures of a G/VG book and being shocked when it doesn't arrive NM.  :martini:

14 minutes ago, Polonsky said:

Not yet, but it is supposed to be here by tomorrow, and if not I believe the plan is to paypal me, and I will destroy the check.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Polonsky said:

Not yet, but it is supposed to be here by tomorrow, and if not I believe the plan is to paypal me, and I will destroy the check.

The fact that there is a backup plan in case the check doesn’t show up is ridiculous to me.  

Meaning, there obviously must be some trepidation that the check isn’t going to show up.

10 hours ago, DocHoppus182 said:
13 hours ago, Polonsky said:

The fact that there is a backup plan in case the check doesn’t show up is ridiculous to me.

I thought the same thing but figured lets wait and see.