• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOTICE: A poll has been created nominating dylanthekid for the Hall of Shame list
8 8

385 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I miss Rodney Dangerfield.. :(

I miss Rickles but my heart still hurts with sadness when I see old clips of Robin Williams. 

I was watching this again today by a matter of coincidence...  my lord... lol 

The link works despite the gray screen. 

Edited by Buzzetta

22 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

No, like I mean in real life.  You are 72 years old. Like, jokes are all fun and all but you are 72. 

You're so old when you were in school there was no history class!

5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I miss Rickles but my heart still hurts with sadness when I see old clips of Robin Williams. 

Mine too..  Really loved so much of his work, but the best was always in person stuff vs movies/shows.  Really enjoyed his appearances on , Inside the Actors Studio with James Lipton. 

He's so old when he was young the Dead Sea was just getting sick!
He has an autographed Bible!

3 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

So how was Dylan's Manifesto?  

@Buzzetta

His manifesto is exactly that which you would expect someone to write who lives in a cabin in the woods and sends bombs to people through the mail. 

9 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

His manifesto is exactly that which you would expect someone to write who lives in a cabin in the woods and sends bombs to people through the mail. 

Used to see ol kazinski at the tower books here-in the science section. His last bombing was 5 blocks from me.   Dorothea peuntes she was abt 6 blocks away.  Yeah Sac has had more cereal killers than any city if I'm not mistaken.

12 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

This is sad , disturbing, and expected.