• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOTICE: A poll has been created nominating dylanthekid for the Hall of Shame list
8 8

385 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

The links on that particular page are just broken.

If you take the "buy-comics/" off of that link and go to his main home page.......the links for his IG and Facebook at the bottom will take you to his active accounts.

Another sketchy ospg advisor 

Just now, dupont2005 said:

Another sketchy ospg advisor 

I'm sorry, but OSPG advisor carries as much weight with me now as people who insist covid is a hoax.

13 minutes ago, G G ® ™ said:

I've no idea who that is. 

It's ok he's also forgotten.

14 minutes ago, G G ® ™ said:

Dave, with the greatest respect, you do realise you are conversing with someone who seems to know the insides of a duck's arse in terms of these forums, but has only been here for a year??

To put it mildly, I find that questionable, not your response, but the statement by the person you are responding to. And it's a history of questionable posts as in terms of Board knowledge. Who knows that stuff after a year?

It's like reading Stu on mind enhancing drugs.

Just sayin'  :whistle:

I've talked to a lot of duck's arses.  :facepalm:  Sometimes they answer back

4 minutes ago, G G ® ™ said:

Must be all the punches to the head, from fronting up non-mask wearers....:banana:

Naw it's the 86 years that did it.  

1 hour ago, GG threatened me and everyone will know it. -Dylan said:

This is Dylan. I emailed my statement to Domo but he obviously did not post it. I just wanted to shed some light on how discriminatory and laughable HOS is. Look GG is allowed to threaten me WITH A GUN. He's fine, however that Dylan guy is HORRIBLE. 

20210320_163947.jpg

Oh......my......goodness!!!!!

COLORED SQUARES !!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Domo Arigato

2 minutes ago, GG threatened me and everyone will know it. -Dylan said:

20210320_163947 (1).jpg

ARGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

THE COLORS BURN ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :ohnoez:

Looks like the Dylan's latest shill account was already booted.

The statement of his that he mentioned I didn't post........I just received that this evening at 7:25 pm.  

I will no longer post anything that Dylan sends me, since he has been banned from this forum and his posts are no longer allowed.

Plus, he told me several days ago to cease all communication with him unless I am buying or selling with him or unless I'm willing to cater to all of his demands.  I assured him that was not going to happen and told him to cease all communication with me as well......unless it's to call my phone 50 times within a 10 minute time frame.......I was willing to allow that.

Dylan had his chance to provide evidence.....and Dylan blew his chance to provide it.

Edited by Domo Arigato

Just wow!

Just FTR

One has to ask why I would target Dylan for assassination?

Especially as I'm 3000 miles away.

I respectfully suggest to CGC that they need to get a handle on this, and it is no small coincidence that I have questioned this Qalyar person and his board residency literally minutes before this appeared, and on several occasions in the past..

One thing I must say is that this kid need help, therapy, whatever.

I hope to God  his Father is not aware of this carp. I am a father of four, if my children were this far down the rabbit hole I would be in tears.

Edited by G G ® ™
edits copyright Bob.

6 minutes ago, G G ® ™ said:

I hope to God  his Father is not aware of this carp. I am a father of four, if my children were this far down the rabbit hole I would be in tears.

Actually, I was thinking in a different direction. It seems that there are many people around who have met Dylan, if in fact, he's in business with his father, his father SHOULD know about it, so he's not harmed financially by his son's actions.

Perhaps someone who does know the father would be kind enough to call him and give him a head's up. I know if G-d forbid my child was involved, I'd want to know so I could get them help if they needed it.

1 minute ago, skypinkblu said:

Actually, I was thinking in a different direction. It seems that there are many people around who have met Dylan, if in fact, he's in business with his father, his father SHOULD know about it, so he's not harmed financially by his son's actions.

Perhaps someone who does know the father would be kind enough to call him and give him a head's up. I know if G-d forbid my child was involved, I'd want to know so I could get them help if they needed it.

Sharon, I'm not talking about money, in any way, I couldn't give a stuff about that. I'm talking about your child literally imploding.

That to me is tragic.

Don't get me wrong, I have no sympathy for this little worm. Accusing me of threatening him with a gun is beyond laughable. I bear no ill will in that regard.

I'm a parent, I know what that brings in terms of stress and unconditional love.

I feel for his folks.  

1 minute ago, G G ® ™ said:

Sharon, I'm not talking about money, in any way, I couldn't give a stuff about that. I'm talking about your child literally imploding.

That to me is tragic.

Don't get me wrong, I have no sympathy for this little worm. Accusing me of threatening him with a gun is beyond laughable. I bear no ill will in that regard.

I'm a parent, I know what that brings in terms of stress and unconditional love.

I feel for his folks.  

I'm a parent, but I'm practical. If he needs help, his parents should know if they don't already...or they might not realize how bad it is. Or they know and are helpless because he won't follow professional advice. .

I figured in CASE they don't know, someone who is familiar with them should try and give them a heads up.

I'm sorry you were upset, GG, but  complaining that someone threatened you from across the ocean is just a sign of a bigger problem.

As for CGC ...the  Admins have banned him. If he shows up with shills, they will be banned as soon as someone reports him. I just happened to have been checking my computer when I got a pop up notice about the ID from someone on another thread.

1 minute ago, skypinkblu said:

I'm sorry you were upset, GG, but  complaining that someone threatened you from across the ocean is just a sign of a bigger problem.

Just to be clear, I'm not upset. I think it's ridiculous.

I am upset for his parents, which I thought I made clear. 

1 hour ago, G G ® ™ said:

Dave, with the greatest respect, you do realise you are conversing with someone who seems to know the insides of a duck's arse in terms of these forums, but has only been here for a year??

To put it mildly, I find that questionable, not your response, but the statement by the person you are responding to. And it's a history of questionable posts as in terms of Board knowledge. Who knows that stuff after a year?

It's like reading Stu on mind enhancing drugs.

Just sayin'  :whistle:

Since the person he was responding to is me, and I believe this is the second time you've made a post that seems to insinuate something nefarious about me...

Is there something you'd like to come out and accuse me of? Or do you simply feel my time at this forum is insufficient to entitle me to opinions about how the community does, or should, operate?