• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOTICE: A poll has been created nominating dylanthekid for the Hall of Shame list
8 8

385 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

His manifesto is exactly that which you would expect someone to write who lives in a cabin in the woods and sends bombs to people through the mail. 

Also if he were to go that route, could you imagine the court room if they called all of us in as "Character witnesses" 

16 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

His manifesto is exactly that which you would expect someone to write who lives in a cabin in the woods and sends bombs to people through the mail. 

Maybe a call to these folks would help him relax (though I’m always shocked to see that phone sex lines still exist).

47949A71-46D2-40A6-AE92-167A8EF3C740.jpeg

5 minutes ago, kav said:

Used to see ol kazinski at the tower books here-in the science section. His last bombing was 5 blocks from me.   Dorothea peuntes she was abt 6 blocks away.  Yeah Sac has had more cereal killers than any city if I'm not mistaken.

Who is Kazinski?  I was referencing you. 

1 minute ago, mattn792 said:

Maybe a call to these folks would help him relax (though I’m always shocked to see that phone sex lines still exist).

47949A71-46D2-40A6-AE92-167A8EF3C740.jpeg

Turbulent Juice.

Sex sells

Sex sells what?

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Who is Kazinski?  I was referencing you. 

I am Kazinski :makepoint:

36 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Mine too..  Really loved so much of his work, but the best was always in person stuff vs movies/shows.  Really enjoyed his appearances on , Inside the Actors Studio with James Lipton. 

I still have to get this framed.   It's in my top ten and it gives me a smile every time I see it. 

image.png.75c08290c2bc67b796e6e9565765cedb.png

2 minutes ago, kav said:

I am Kazinski :makepoint:

@G G ® ™

Remember this day that you helped uncover a shill.  @kav admits that he is a shill for Ted Kazinski. 

Edited by Buzzetta

4 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

@G G ® ™

Remember this day that you helped uncover a shill.  @kav admits that he is a shill for Ted Kazinski. 

Yes GG remember this day so you can remind this old codger-he'll forget.

1 minute ago, kav said:

He's so old when the Big Bang happened he said "not again".

No originality you are getting these from a yo mama so old list 

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

sorry I made that one up-if you can find it anywhere I will pay you $100 you old coot :makepoint:

10 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

My originality is legendary-here i'll make up a couple off the top of my head Methuselah:
Yo mama so poor she make alphabet soup by cuttin letters out of the newspaper.
Yo mama so poor she got her wedding dress at the dolla store.