• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Detective Buzzetta
1 1

56 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

ok.....fine.....here it is.

I would appreciate it if people wouldn't breathe on it.....or look at it too hard.

DomoBadge.jpg.e572b901f607e8d18dc36f1e83922059.jpg

I touched my no no spot while looking nyaaanyaaa.Nyaaaa nyaaa I had four coffee today!

And a Melon Mountain Dew.Not delicious.

But was I naked?Assume I am always naked.

Any stories I tell, assume I am naked.That scarring was for free even! :banana:

(Amy has put on their clothes)

Edited by porcupine48
Jimmers,nude poster of the year,vote for me!

2 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

I touched my no no spot while looking nyaaanyaaa.Nyaaaa nyaaa I had four coffee today!

Amy stories I tell, assume I am naked.That scarring was for free even! :banana:

Jimmers run through posting again.. tenor-3.gif.8ed63e8c2f581db7dc1790fdde1b43ce.gif

4 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

Who's Amy?

10 hours ago, kav said:

I had a cobra cast for about 2 days-I had enough of that thing.  Cut it off and used the bottom as a splint with ace bandage.
Pin by Ortho Staff on short arm finger spica casts (SAFS) | Arm cast, It  cast

Nice job on your nail polish, @kav.  Are those little flowers?

7 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

I think that the subject matter of this thread should shift and now focus on this TV show waiting to happen. 

Edited by Buzzetta

Detective @Buzzetta there seems to be a missing member of our social comunity,its been more than a month maybe two since my last épileptique  shock from @porcupine48 avatar havent seen his mug for a while now,it must be investigated,who knows he might be kidnapted or worst like unnable to stop watching my little pony episodes lol this mysterie must be resolve!(hope its not a heart problem:frown:.buzzetta to the rescue!!!

Edited by Namtak

1 hour ago, Namtak said:

Detective @Buzzetta there seems to be a missing member of our social comunity,its been more than a month maybe two since my last épileptique  shock from @porcupine48 avatar havent seen his mug for a while now,it must be investigated,who knows he might be kidnapted or worst like unnable to stop watching my little pony episodes lol this mysterie must be resolve!(hope its not a heart problem:frown:.buzzetta to the rescue!!!

There is another board that I know he is a part of.  I asked if they have seen him.