• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Walkthrough Log-in Durations

33 posts in this topic

Was wondering if someone at CGC could provide some insight into the time it takes to log in a WK submission. I understand the backlog and what not for all submissions, but your most premium service with a 5 day TAT labeled "Walkthrough" should not include a multi week add on to have the cards logged into the system. 

13 minutes ago, C2N0 said:

You’re welcome to apply and sort packages for them all day. Lol. 

I'd like to think there is minimal training involved in receiving and sorting packages. I could understand the difficulty presented with scaling a high quality grading operation, but I assume in this economy it should not be that hard to find people looking for jobs, but I could be wrong. 

2 hours ago, DonLaGreca said:

I'd like to think there is minimal training involved in receiving and sorting packages. I could understand the difficulty presented with scaling a high quality grading operation, but I assume in this economy it should not be that hard to find people looking for jobs, but I could be wrong. 

You’re right. You should apply to run their warehouse. Find the best package sorters. 

Don't worry about C2NO. He's becoming a cgc homer and troll. He doesn't want anyone talking bad because ppl have diff opinions than him. Ppl can get worried about things that seem to be missing or not done correctly. Maybe u should jus chill and let ppl vent

1 hour ago, C2N0 said:

You’re right. You should apply to run their warehouse. Find the best package sorters. 

Gotta love people who wanna tell a business how to be ran with no prior experience. They should be banned for insulting my intelligence.

4 hours ago, Nathan Robins said:

If you are waiting multi week then they prob missed the walkthrough label on the outside of the box. My express that was delivered on the 17th was on the system on the 18th

No I certainly wrote WK on all sides of the box in sharpie, it could not be missed. But this seems to always be the first assumption people make. I guess you are just fortunate. 

4 hours ago, Sp33dy said:

Don't worry about C2NO. He's becoming a cgc homer and troll. He doesn't want anyone talking bad because ppl have diff opinions than him. Ppl can get worried about things that seem to be missing or not done correctly. Maybe u should jus chill and let ppl vent

Good to see you to Sp33dy.

And then if I go talking about gender I get blocked again huh. Lol this guy is funny tho. He sounds like a diff guy that got me.blocked. and he's mad because we talk legit things about cgc and these cgc Homer's get mad about it 

17 hours ago, Sp33dy said:

That's ironic, considering that you label everyone who isn't trying to storm CGC's walls.

Take a look in the mirror.

1 hour ago, C2N0 said:

Sp33dy how are your orders coming along? I’m legit curious to see if they’ve progressed any or if you’re still stuck in an endless cycle of self anguish. 

Still in limbo. Lol  u Homer's that keep saying they are gonna get to it are right. Because that sentence can mean today or next yr lol. Yall mad because ppl are using logic. Dont get mad lets all love eachother lol