• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Walkthrough Log-in Durations

33 posts in this topic

The term homer is so weird. Like I get it, it* can be used to describe someone you think is an insufficiently_thoughtful_person, but it also describes someone who basically doesn’t put any effort but and still somehow succeeds. 

So am I just winning arguments without even trying now? Lmao.

Edited by C2N0

9 minutes ago, C2N0 said:

Note: apparently the word “I-diot” is a banned term and gets replaced by the phrase “insufficiently_thoughtful_person”. This forum is something else man LOL

U do make me laugh tho

44 minutes ago, Angel of Death said:

The small-minded are easily amused.

the ignore user list is a beautiful thing. i didnt realize how it worked until i figured out that you need to be on desktop to use it. this guy keeps rambling yet im not seeing his posts. prob something about gma being better or how jake paul is ths goat and we all suck. its not worth anyones time to read it so just add him to your list too 

7 minutes ago, geraldfordfan69 said:

the ignore user list is a beautiful thing. i didnt realize how it worked until i figured out that you need to be on desktop to use it. this guy keeps rambling yet im not seeing his posts. prob something about gma being better or how jake paul is ths goat and we all suck. its not worth anyones time to read it so just add him to your list too 

Pls do, that's what u would be good at. Jus block the truth so u all can be blind sheeps

1 hour ago, Tan MYWZWKJH said:

Yea, this sp33dy guy is so salty and toxic across all the post i've read, probably a profit driven "money first, collecting second" kinda *spoon*.

What do I say thats salty?

So i had an EXpress subition be delivered on 3/15. however it was not entered into system. I contacted them but withhout the tracking number which i misplaced after the tracking said it was delivered. i have to wait until they get to that days intake. so the wait continues...