• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My uninformed opinion on how CGC should be ran
1 1

36 posts in this topic

Hi guyz. Its ya boi geraldfordfan69 here and today Im going to tell you all how CGC NEEDS to be ran. I have zero experience dealing with trading cards, logistics, or anything, BUT, I do watch the best youtuber on the planet logan paul (PAUL NATIONNNN) so I know everything and CGC needs to listen to all this ASAP

1) Cut all prices

Sorry but CGC has gotten TOO expensive. We all know cards are for making love and being your best bros, so they need to be super cheap. Bulk needs to cost like a $1 lol. Like why is it $8? Thats way too overpriced. It takes them like 2 seconds to look at my card and put it in some plastic. That plastic probably costs like a penny, so the prices are kind of wack. Walkthrough is just WAYYY too much money, like ok yall can have like $5 for that, but $70? Come on, this is highway robbery! Yall can do way better than that.

2) Turn around times need to be quicker

Sorry but a month is just WAY too long. It neeeds to be like 30 seconds at best. Just look at the card, tell me if its good or not, put it in plastic, and mail it back. That takes like 5 seconds and then you can put a stamp on it and mail that bad boy back. You dont need a bunch of time to mail cards back. Me and my bois we graded cards all the time and it works fine. Someone gives me a buck, i tell them its a 10, I get a sharpie and write a 10 on the toploader and boom easy money. CGC is making this stuff TOO complicated. We dont need no fancy subgrades or multipliers or this math stuff. Just tell me if its a 10 or not. Its like how my boys look at girls. We dont say if shes a 7 or whatever, we just say 10 or 0. Makes life easier.

3) Members of this board need to be on your staff

I see some very brilliant minds on here. Not going to name names, but ya got the homebois that are constantly on here giving yall brillant advice. These need to be your next CEOs ASAP. The ones who complain the most, instant management material. Some of these dudes you could pay like 8 bucks an hour and they will work for life at CGC. Just the best minds of the industry with very indepth analysis. Very HUGE opportunity with these shining stars

4) Start grading Naruto cards

I keep hearing this talk about grading Marvel or Yugioh cards or whatever garbage other game, but we all know the money is in my boi NARUTO. Sasuke would be up in this biznatch messing things up asap and doing all these ninja backflips like its 1961 if we were to grade Naruto. I just dont get how CGC is missing out on a ton of money by not grading this legendary trading card game. Maybe they can also add Final Fantasy, another amazing game, but for now, this is where there is BIG MONEY

5) Make me the #1 CEO

Last but not last, I need to be running the company. Sorry but yall just need the GOAT of all GOAT's to be in charge of this machine. Im spitting all this knowledge for free and im not even being paid. I wouldnt even need to be paid as long as you give me naruto MY BOI SASUKE cards along with letting meet the GOAT himself LOGAN PAUL! No but really, just put me in charge and CGC will be the #1 company on the planet. We will beat out Apple, Facebook, Pokemon, the CDC, Nintendo, Applebees, all those weakinglings would be destroyed if I can CGC. 

You can contact me at geraldfordfan69paul4life@yahoo.com if you need me. Until then, PEACEEEE

19 hours ago, geraldfordfan69 said:

Hi guyz. Its ya boi geraldfordfan69 here and today Im going to tell you all how CGC NEEDS to be ran. I have zero experience dealing with trading cards, logistics, or anything, BUT, I do watch the best youtuber on the planet logan paul (PAUL NATIONNNN) so I know everything and CGC needs to listen to all this ASAP

Did you also stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night?

Just now, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Don't think that was it. The last two posts were talking about Mike Tyson and Zac Brown Band fights.  

No, I've lurked long enough to know Phish is always the harbinger of doom