• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are Comic books dead or dying?
5 5

339 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, Comics4All said:

This is called going to any mall , any day in Florida , right @onlyweaknesskryptonite?

Actually he is over dressed with the bow tie! 

Maybe find it in Walmart, but most of the malls have been closed for years.. They all remodeled and became open air / out door shopping centers. The rest just shuddered permanently.  The common misconception about Florida is that we are all naked , retired, or look like Miami Vise. When really most of it looks more like this.. 

FB_IMG_1514826246211.jpg.b14b9e33f3ab9dbe77135ecae9c0b21c.jpg

2 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Maybe find it in Walmart, but most of the malls have been closed for years.. They all remodeled and became open air / out door shopping centers. The rest just shuddered permanently.  The common misconception about Florida is that we are all naked , retired, or look like Miami Vise. When really most of it looks more like this.. 

You forgot to mention that incredible beer, wine, and hard liquor section at Target and Walmart. 

The rest of the nation may make fun of New York for not having such a section.  However, always remember Philly is worse. 

Just now, Buzzetta said:

You forgot to mention that incredible beer, wine, and hard liquor section at Target and Walmart. 

The rest of the nation may make fun of New York for not having such a section.  However, always remember Philly is worse. 

Actually my specific area was a dry county until about 5 years ago. Now all of those stores have built additions beside their original footprint for a separate store, with the exception of Publix who is newer, but followed the same model of a separate entrance.  

Oh.. The Florida Man stories I could tell.. 

Well maybe not here as then I would get a vacation or perma-banned . I then would be forced out of my stronghold and have to go back out into the chaos that has become everyones favorite news tag line. 

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Oh.. The Florida Man stories I could tell.. 

Well maybe not here as then I would get a vacation or perma-banned . I then would be forced out of my stronghold and have to go back out into the chaos that has become everyones favorite news tag line. 

Bring it to cards... 

BTW... check out my new journal that i started in sports cards... the link is in my signature here and will feature a collection I am building.  I will add a card or two a week.  I already have a small stack to scan and add ... but all in good time. 

Just now, Buzzetta said:

Bring it to cards... 

BTW... check out my new journal that i started in sports cards... the link is in my signature here and will feature a collection I am building.  I will add a card or two a week.  I already have a small stack to scan and add ... but all in good time. 

:roflmao:

Will have to check it out. 

13 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Bring it to cards... 

Ok tried, but on mobile I do not see your signature and when i try logging in on my computer there is some issue with CGC presently.  It let's me sign in on the home screen, but when I go to the chat boards it doesn't show me as signed in, then when i go to sign in there it sends me back to CGC home screen .. Endless loop. 

Just now, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Ok tried, but on mobile I do not see your signature and when i try logging in on my computer there is some issue with CGC presently.  It let's me sign in on the home screen, but when I go to the chat boards it doesn't show me as signed in, then when i go to sign in there it sends me back to CGC home screen .. Endless loop. 

https://boards.csgcards.com/blogs/entry/2-the-nfl-legal-troubles-collection/

I think we broke it with Florida Man jokes.. Although when the cardkids came in that's what probably really broke it. They are all logging in at the same time to check statuses and start threads about TAT and entitlement.  

4 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

When they allow me I will log in and follow it. I remember the set.. that's the one that I kept mentioning Michael Vick.. :roflmao:

When you get that set done, maybe the funny name set.. 20210215_234620.jpg.0587548f0ac5263bca99f316b6cb05dc.jpg

7 hours ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I think we broke it with Florida Man jokes.. Although when the cardkids came in that's what probably really broke it. They are all logging in at the same time to check statuses and start threads about TAT and entitlement.  

The card kids are Permafriday threads