• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,610 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, Shimon Alpert said:

hi, anyone knows what week are they on now on opening standard packages?thanks

@Shimon Alpert They are still on the week of 3/15 for anything standard and below.  On this page it will tell you the week they are opening as well https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/cgc-grading/?view=trading-cards

12 hours ago, D1118 said:

Still hasn't been marked as received. Don't love not knowing if my cards are with CGC or lost.

Im sure your package is safe. My standard submission was delivered 3/22 and still hasn't been mark received. 

I accidently sent an EXPRESS package to the PO box address for USPS packages at CGC instead of the other one, the package was not sent via USPS. 

did that happen to anyone? and how long does it take to sort it out?

thanks

1 hour ago, Shimon Alpert said:

I accidently sent an EXPRESS package to the PO box address for USPS packages at CGC instead of the other one, the package was not sent via USPS. 

did that happen to anyone? and how long does it take to sort it out?

thanks

What does your tracking say @Shimon Alpert?  I think Fedex Ground/Home will reroute it using sure post, I am guessing UPS has something similar for ground services.  However if I were you I would contact your shipping provider to see if you can change the delivery address as the responsibility falls on you to make sure it gets to CGC.

Did the website change saying we can’t alter, i.e. upgrade to higher tier, our orders once they’ve been delivered? I’ve been waiting over a month for my delivered order to be processed and decided weeks ago to upgrade it from standard to express. What’s up CGC? 

I bet they are still opening packages from 3/17... They've had my cards almost a month and a half. Now with nothing... I bet I'll see my cards next year.  This is terrible...awful....  When I send them in they literally just updated times to 111.. This makes me seriously just want to quit the hobby.  Just watched youtuber opening submissions with potions... And nonsense not even first edition...400 cards 100 of them commons worth less than the grading costs... Why does this have to happen.. They should have just stopped accepting massive new memberships that's what they should have done... Its the first time grading, and most likely my last.   I'll just buy pre graded cards. 

Alright so Bulk jumped up to 211 days.

I know this is a touchy subject for some unnecessary reason, but can anyone articulate what that new 211 ESTIMATION is applicable towards? Does it mean that if a submission is received today for Bulk, it is ESTIMATED to be done in 211 days? 

Thanks in advance to whoever can provide insight!

2 minutes ago, PokemanDude90 said:

I know this is a touchy subject for some unnecessary reason, but can anyone articulate what that new 211 ESTIMATION is applicable towards? Does it mean that if a submission is received today for Bulk, it is ESTIMATED to be done in 211 days? 

I've seen before where they said the estimate is based off of the date received-out the door. So 211 from the date of receiving check in. I'm sure it'll get pushed back some more.

Economy 10 cards w/ subgrades 

Recieved: 1/5/21

Still received: 5/3/21

if only I would’ve spent the extra few dollars on a standard submission back in January… I didn’t expect it to still be received 4 months later

1 hour ago, PokemanDude90 said:

That’s referencing what left 5 months ago. It’s gonna take over a yr to get ur cards back. And that’s being nice. Maybe they got so much it might take over 1 and a half yrs lol

5 hours ago, PokemanDude90 said:

Honestly if you sent in the last month to now , you probably won’t see your cards for almost 2+ years unless they shutdown like PSA did . Because everyone will just be skipping the line to use Standard + services. Happened to PSA , why wouldn’t it happen to CGC when it’s cheaper and the only only option . Soon they won’t have enough storage space anyways.