• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,611 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, michaelpett24 said:

Also this is probably a stupid question and already answered but are turnaround times based on date delivered by USPS or does the clock start once its marked as received by CGC?

Once it's received by CGC.

48 minutes ago, nicoleyoley said:

Current Status: Grading/Quality Control - 5/10/2021 :whee:

Standard Submission - No Subs

Current Status: Scheduled for Grading

:( 

Edited by T Linton

13 hours ago, Dylan Thigpen said:

Recieved as in received by the warehouse, or when your order is marked as received?

Check the news section. They put a statement out about this a few days ago. Apparently it’s when it arrives in the warehouse 

12 hours ago, Kylez450 said:

Received: 1/5/21
Items: 11
Service: TCG - ECONOMY

Seems like they're actively into the submissions from early Jan which is good. At this rate I'll probably see my mid-Feb submission by August lol

2 hours ago, NickKnacksNY said:

Seems like they're actively into the submissions from early Jan which is good. At this rate I'll probably see my mid-Feb submission by August lol

I heard they hired an a new grader. You will mostly likely see your February submission 1 hour earlier than you expected. If they get crazy and hire another grader you might get it a whole day before you are expecting it. Fingers Crossed!

Edited by joe_signs

12-21-2020: Economy 10 cards with Sub Grades

Status: Grading/Quality Control ------ But gives me tracking Info with no Photos or Card Grades? 

Has anyone else seen this?

Update: now has Departed USPS

Edited by Ttbell

14 hours ago, nicoleyoley said:

Finalized/Imaged/Shipped - 5/11/2021:applause:

must be nice , my 03/20 received standard still in "scheduled for grading". Crazy how submissions received after are already getting completed.
:whatthe:

Standard - Received 3/11/21 - Scheduled for grading

Standard - Received 1/29/21 - Grading/QC....I paid to upgrade this sub from Economy and was under the impression that they would be combined and shipped together with my 3/11 sub in hopes of saving 36$ on shipping. I was charged the full amount and now this submission has been stuck on Grading/QC for about a month. I was told by customer support to email the accounting department but they never responded to me.

39 minutes ago, Holku said:

I have 50 bulk cards that have been in grading/qc since May 1.  No subgrades. 

Is this an unusually long time to be in that status?

my bulk has been at QC since April 21 (4 different submission types) with the last one to reach QC on the 21st.

1 hour ago, Iceman399 said:

my bulk has been at QC since April 21 (4 different submission types) with the last one to reach QC on the 21st.

That's good to know.  We've submitted over 20 different orders in the last 2 years between comics and cards, and they ranged from 2 to 12 days once they hit grading/qc.  Usually 2-5 days, but it took 12 calendar days around Christmas and the new year earlier this year.