• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,636 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Ecordle92 said:

id like to think it only takes a few more weeks after scheduled for grading 

My 1/28 bulk sub has been in scheduled for grading since May 28. Still no movement. 

Submission 1: STANDARD **Delivered** (Pre ST on box instruction):

Delivered: 4/12/2021
Received: n/a
Items: 5
Service: TCG - STANDARD

Submission 2: STANDARD **Received** (With ST on box instruction):

Delivered: 6/11/2021
Received: 6/15/2021
Items: 4
Service: TCG - STANDARD
Edited by SMatP

2 hours ago, Againh3x said:

I had a standard submission delivered 5/27 still not received. It says they are opening packages from March 29 on the trading card services page. Is that true?

If you marked your shipping box with standard then it should be open this week the way things have been going lately since they just started asking people mark packages with standard. My standard submission was delivered on 4/15 (before they started asking customers to mark packages with standard) and still hasn't been opened yet. But people that have standard shipped way after me are getting standard opened before a lot of others (including me) and is kind of jacked up....

2 hours ago, Againh3x said:

I didn’t write standard on the box… should I have wrote standard on it

Yes you should have just like CGC asks us to do.... Number 7

https://www.cgccomics.com/services/shipping-your-trading-cards/

So from how things have been going at CGC, you have about 2 more months before they open it since it's mixed in with the bulk and economy submissions.... Sorry. Hopefully things turn out different. 

Screenshot_20210622-060921_Samsung Internet.jpg

I was charged the remainder of my invoice…but still just shows received. I thought they didn’t charge until grading begins. Anyone else run into this? 

i was revived 3/27, charged 2 weeks ago with no movement in status. 

4 hours ago, Idaho970 said:

I was charged the remainder of my invoice…but still just shows received. I thought they didn’t charge until grading begins. Anyone else run into this? 

i was revived 3/27, charged 2 weeks ago with no movement in status. 

Call them. A lot of people have been dealing with this problem the last couple of weeks now. Just search the forums....

On 6/22/2021 at 3:52 AM, Againh3x said:

I didn’t write standard on the box… should I have wrote standard on it

Yeah I did the same thing with an express shipment.  I asked and they said there was nothing they could do but wait until they eventually open it.

Date Delivered to CGC: April 7th, 2021

Date Received by CGC: June 17th, 2021

Bulk - 46 Cards - Received

Bulk - 4 Cards - Received

Bulk - 1 Card - Received (error card)

Economy - 2 Cards - Received

Economy - 2 Cards - Received

Standard - 1 Card - Scheduled for Grading

Standard - 3 Cards - Scheduled for Grading

Some of these will be getting sub grades, I'll update when I can remember which ones!

On 6/22/2021 at 1:50 AM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

If you marked your shipping box with standard then it should be open this week the way things have been going lately since they just started asking people mark packages with standard. My standard submission was delivered on 4/15 (before they started asking customers to mark packages with standard) and still hasn't been opened yet. But people that have standard shipped way after me are getting standard opened before a lot of others (including me) and is kind of jacked up....

This is my situation exactly. Sucks that writing "ST" on the package just after my submission. Hopefully they account for that and move it through the grading process ahead of the standard deliveries that arrived well after ours. Although it may just be a fool's dream.