• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,633 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Kylez450 said:

Update: Complete 

Delivered: 5/24/21
Received: 6/21/21
Scheduled for Grading: 6/23/21 
Grading / Quality Control: 7/2/21 
Finalized / Imaged / Shipped: 7/6/21
Items: 13
Service: TCG - STANDARD

Any chance that an admin can read this and shed some light? 

my standard TCG 10 card sub

Delivered: 4/5

received: 6/17

Scheduled for grading: 6/22

grading: 6/29

Shipped: wtf?

How can the same type of sub be delivered OVER A MONTH before this completed sub and still not be done? I’m a bit confused at this.  (Hoping for your good grades btw Kylez450)

47 minutes ago, Isapayne15 said:

Any chance that an admin can read this and shed some light? 

my standard TCG 10 card sub

Delivered: 4/5

received: 6/17

Scheduled for grading: 6/22

grading: 6/29

Shipped: wtf?

How can the same type of sub be delivered OVER A MONTH before this completed sub and still not be done? I’m a bit confused at this.  (Hoping for your good grades btw Kylez450)

Yeah idk how mine got thru so quick. I didn’t send it with any express or walkthrough. I assume that since I paid to require a signature that it was thrown in on top or in a separate pile? I also wrote Standard all over the box. My 1/28 bulk has been stuck in scheduled for grading for 40 days , so it’s not all my orders ): 

4 minutes ago, Kylez450 said:

Yeah idk how mine got thru so quick. I didn’t send it with any express or walkthrough. I assume that since I paid to require a signature that it was thrown in on top or in a separate pile? I also wrote Standard all over the box. My 1/28 bulk has been stuck in scheduled for grading for 40 days , so it’s not all my orders ): 

I think it's because his was 4/5. Mine was a 4/2 delivery that didn't get done until 7/1. They didn't have us write ST on the boxes at the end of March and it was sitting with the bulk. I'm assuming his got opened sooner because it was marked. I think it just gets added to the back of the SFG pile when it's opened regardless of when it came in. Really shafted everyone on the early April standard subs.

Edited by Yeahiwasder4dat

14 hours ago, MattyIcee said:

Economy with subgrades
Delivered on 3/24

Received on 5/11 

Bulk with subgrades 
Delivered on 3/24

Received on 5/11 

Still no updates. Guess I'll check back in a year lmao

My bulk w/subgrades was delivered the same day as yours. The recent reduction in the turn around times gave me hope, but I don’t think we’ll see our cards until November.

Delivered: 4/15/21
Received: 7/2/21
Scheduled for Grading: 7/6/21
Grading / Quality Control: N/A
Finalized / Imaged / Shipped: N/A
Items: 45
Service: TCG - STANDARD w/Subgrades (1 Error)

Delivered: 4/15/21
Received: 7/2/21
Scheduled for Grading: N/A
Items: 96
Service: TCG - BULK

Delivered: 7/6/21
Received: N/A
Items: 10
Service: TCG - STANDARD w/Subgrades

Delivered: 7/6/21
Received: N/A
Items: 113
Service: TCG - Bulk

April submission finally opened! Just to confirm for everyone who wasn't instructed to write "ST" on their late-March/early-April submissions, I did call customer service on an unrelated issue with my second submission and brought up the question many of us had as to whether they would be moving those submissions through faster because the lack of the "ST" instruction when submitted. The answer is yes, they intend to move those submissions up the line and work through them quicker to try to keep it closer to the originally quoted turn around time. Excited to see some movement on my first standard sub!

Has anybody had their cards go through the Grading/Quality Control recently that could give me an idea of the current pace?

I have a 15 card Economy submission with subgrades. Received 2/1, I don’t remember when it got to “Scheduled for Grading” but I feel like it was in that step for 5 or 6 weeks. It changed to Grading/Quality Control this morning. 

Added Bulk submission. Standard submission went into the grading stage. 7/14/21

1st Submission - Economy *SCHEDULED FOR GRADING*

Shipped: 03/29/2021
    Delivered: 04/02/2021
    Received: 6/16/2021
    Scheduled for Grading: 7/8/2021
    Grading / Quality Control: TBD
    Finalized / Imaged / Shipped: TBD

2nd Submission - Standard *GRADING*

Shipped: 04/13/2021
    Delivered: 04/15/2021
    Received: 7/6/2021
    Scheduled for Grading: 7/8/2021
    Grading / Quality Control: 7/14/21
    Finalized / Imaged / Shipped: TBD

3rd Submission - Express: *COMPLETED*

Shipped: 05/13/2021
    Delivered: 05/17/2021
    Received: 05/20/2021
    Scheduled for Grading: 05/21/21
    Grading / Quality Control: 05/25/21                          CGC Took Payment:  05/26/21
    Finalized / Imaged / Shipped: 06/03/21

4th Submission - Bulk *DELIVERED*

Shipped: 07/10/2021
    Delivered: 07/12/2021
    Received: TBD
    Scheduled for Grading: TBD
    Grading / Quality Control: TBD
    Finalized / Imaged / Shipped: TBD

Edited by HomeGrownPoke1

3 hours ago, Iacovan16 said:

My bulk w/subgrades was delivered the same day as yours. The recent reduction in the turn around times gave me hope, but I don’t think we’ll see our cards until November.

Thank you for the update. I think November is optimistic, but I'm hoping you are right lol

I sent out my cards express in may... They still haven't arrived or anything. I submitted a Japanese Neo Genesis Lugia and an Error Ampharos. Both of them express and it's now July with no sort of update. Not really sure what the deal is.

3 minutes ago, SharknadoInsurance said:

My Bulk with subs received 2/2/21 just shipped today! Super excited!

My bulk subs both received on 2/2/21 are still on Scheduled for grading.  Nice to see a little more recent progress though.

13 hours ago, ForteSP said:

I sent out my cards express in may... They still haven't arrived or anything. I submitted a Japanese Neo Genesis Lugia and an Error Ampharos. Both of them express and it's now July with no sort of update. Not really sure what the deal is.

Did you tattoo "express" on your forehead and cut off your left hand? That is what you are supposed to do to get your cards back within the estimated express turnaround time. It's gettin' hard out here for a collector. 

On 7/3/2021 at 5:54 PM, Fischer P said:

How big was each submission, because ive heard lower amount of cards in submissions get out days faster than high amount of cards in a submissions but i dont know if thats true. 

I have 2 subs in right now

2/8 bulk: scheduled for grading 

2/8 bulk with sub grades: scheduled for grading

with the time dropping too by like 30 days, im hoping to see my cards back soon due to me sending them in when the tat time was 45 days

My 2 subs are updated 7/8

2/8 bulk: grading/imaging

2/8 bulk w/ subs: grading/imaging

approx how long will it be until i get my cards back do you guys think?

Edited by Fischer P