• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,635 posts in this topic

On 8/1/2021 at 1:15 PM, drewwebs said:

There's no glitch. Scheduled for grading is the new received, so there was some confusion on the boards. If you're in grading/encapsulation/imaging, then they are actually grading your cards. Mine have also been in that stage about a month (2/12 received). They'll hit grading/quality control one day, and about a week after that you should have them back. 

Seems 2/10, 2/11, 2/12 were an outsized proportion of submissions, but those are the ones that are being returned around now. I can't tell you how long this will take, but I've seen a lot of posts from people with those three dates that have either just gotten their cards back, or just gone into grading. 

Thank you for the info!

On 7/28/2021 at 5:27 PM, ShannonBea said:

Delivered to CGC on 4/23 (box was not marked ST for standard)

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 5.20.38 PM (2).png

this was wednesday that my order was first set to scheduled for grading and now today (sunday) my bank was charged by CGC - it is not however the full amount I should be paying according to my packing invoice. It's less, and less by an amount that's bigger than my membership discount would account for? So not entirely sure how they arrived at the amount they charged me. Also I was under the impression the charge wouldn't happen till the status had flipped from "scheduled for grading" to grading/quality control or something like that? Not complaining about any of this because I'm willing to be patient with CGC on this, but seems like we're all in a place where the more info we share with each other the better we have a picture of expectations and such. 

On 8/1/2021 at 10:18 AM, JonCGC said:

Anyone who with receive submission around 2/11 - Economy get their cards back yet?

I know there's was a glitch, but i've been on  Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging for a month now and due to the glitch I really don't know where in the process I actually am. 

Yes! I got my Economy 2/11 back last Tuesday. I live up in Alberta and they were shipped in 3 days with their default FedEx option. 

On 7/30/2021 at 4:11 PM, kbaker48 said:

Standard Order W/Subgrades - 10 cards

Delivered: 7/6/21

Received: 7/9/21

Scheduled for Grading: 7/9/21

Grading/Encapsulation: ? - Missed the exact date on this one when I was on vacation, was sometime during the week of 7/12 though.

Grading/Quality Control: 7/29/21 (payment also taken 7/29)

This one going really smoothly, pretty happy on how quick it's moved so far!

This order was marked as shipped today. Very pleased with the turnaround time on this order!

On 7/30/2021 at 6:11 PM, kbaker48 said:

Standard Order W/Subgrades - 10 cards

Delivered: 7/6/21

Received: 7/9/21

Scheduled for Grading: 7/9/21

Grading/Encapsulation: ? - Missed the exact date on this one when I was on vacation, was sometime during the week of 7/12 though.

Grading/Quality Control: 7/29/21 (payment also taken 7/29)

This one going really smoothly, pretty happy on how quick it's moved so far!

So your package was delivered to them on 7/6 & they opened it & entered into the system 3 days later?

On 8/1/2021 at 1:15 PM, drewwebs said:

There's no glitch. Scheduled for grading is the new received, so there was some confusion on the boards. If you're in grading/encapsulation/imaging, then they are actually grading your cards. Mine have also been in that stage about a month (2/12 received). They'll hit grading/quality control one day, and about a week after that you should have them back. 

Seems 2/10, 2/11, 2/12 were an outsized proportion of submissions, but those are the ones that are being returned around now. I can't tell you how long this will take, but I've seen a lot of posts from people with those three dates that have either just gotten their cards back, or just gone into grading. 

Same here, I am aware of the glitch but my 2/16 economy submission is going insanely slower than a previous 55 card Bulk submission. I called and they said "yes its still in the grading room". must be a big room lol

2/16/21

TCG - ECONOMY
Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging - been almost over a month at this stage now

On 8/3/2021 at 10:30 AM, jjgloster said:

So your package was delivered to them on 7/6 & they opened it & entered into the system 3 days later?

Yes that's correct, I followed the instruction to mark the box with the ST and it went way better that way than my early April submission before they had that instruction!

401397554_Capture2.JPG.86035dbdda3596920fd70c76818c56dc.JPG

Capture.thumb.JPG.a57110ccb4c7bfb54e0ad9e2a4319a59.JPG in place.

Delivered 2/9/21
Received 2/12/21
Bulk (x 54) - Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging
Bulk w Subgrades (x 9) - Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging
Economy w Subgrades (x 3) - Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging

Delivered 4/19/21 (didn't write ST on the box)
Received 7/12/21
Bulk (x 58) - Scheduled for Grading
Bulk w Subgrades (x 17) - Scheduled for Grading
Standard w Subgrades (x 7) - Shipped 8/3

Getting hyped hearing folks 2/11 orders are finally coming back

Edited by bsoken

On 8/3/2021 at 7:31 PM, kbaker48 said:

Yes that's correct, I followed the instruction to mark the box with the ST and it went way better that way than my early April submission before they had that instruction!

401397554_Capture2.JPG.86035dbdda3596920fd70c76818c56dc.JPG

Capture.thumb.JPG.a57110ccb4c7bfb54e0ad9e2a4319a59.JPG in place.

Just like a lot of other people, I sent mine in before they said to mark the boxes ST. Mine was delivered 5/13. So it will be a few more weeks before they get to mine.

On 8/3/2021 at 5:07 PM, Trolheis said:

Bulk - 2/10 - 155 Cards - SHIPPED TODAY

On 8/3/2021 at 7:30 PM, Youkay said:

my 2/10 bulk also shipped today! pretty happy with the grades overall too

On 8/3/2021 at 7:56 PM, Ecordle92 said:

cant wait. 2/11 bulk!!

trust me. when they ship out and give me my grades. u will know lol 

im hoping by friday.. 

2/12 still in grading/encap D: