• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,642 posts in this topic

2/15/21   100   2,430   TCG - BULK   Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging

I was charged April 30th for this order.   
The previous poster is in a step beyond me, despite mine having a 2 day earlier date AND me paying for it months earlier?  
Is that correct?
I'm not really angry or upset, I'm just tying to make sense of it all.

On 8/24/2021 at 11:02 AM, ChrisPro1967 said:
2/15/21   100   2,430   TCG - BULK   Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging

I was charged April 30th for this order.   
The previous poster is in a step beyond me, despite mine having a 2 day earlier date AND me paying for it months earlier?  
Is that correct?
I'm not really angry or upset, I'm just tying to make sense of it all.

They should've charged you when it hits the QC phased. Thats when I've seen the most. 

I am now at 2 months in G/E/I. I still cannot fathom how bulk orders submitted after my economy are already back to their owners, and I am still stuck in g/e/i hell. Customer service said they are in the slab room, but I don't know what to believe. It's a 46 card order, so I don't think it is that big of an order to warrant taking this long. I'm really over it at this point. I just want my cards back. 

On 8/24/2021 at 5:29 PM, Jim Buckley said:

I am now at 2 months in G/E/I. I still cannot fathom how bulk orders submitted after my economy are already back to their owners, and I am still stuck in g/e/i hell. Customer service said they are in the slab room, but I don't know what to believe. It's a 46 card order, so I don't think it is that big of an order to warrant taking this long. I'm really over it at this point. I just want my cards back. 

we're all in the same boat man. i know im not subbing here anymore lol

On 8/24/2021 at 9:06 PM, MattyIcee said:

we're all in the same boat man. i know im not subbing here anymore lol

I can't see myself renewing my sub either. Probably going to check out MNT. I should've sent everything bulk, and I would have had it back a month ago. No rhyme or reason to the process. It's like a video game with horrible rng.

On 8/25/2021 at 7:56 PM, Jim Buckley said:

I can't see myself renewing my sub either. Probably going to check out MNT. I should've sent everything bulk, and I would have had it back a month ago. No rhyme or reason to the process. It's like a video game with horrible rng.

I wouldn't do anything except SGC, PSA or BGS. Just my opinion.

On 8/11/2021 at 5:52 PM, Unlikely7 said:

Standard Submission 2 Cards with Subgrades

Delivered 8/10

Received 8/11

I guess writing ST on the box really works lol I was expecting it to maybe get opened next week 

Delivered 8/10

Scheduled for Grading 8/11

Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging 8/26

On 8/24/2021 at 6:29 PM, Jim Buckley said:

I'm 75 years old, and I do not understand why people who hate the service at a business keep frequenting that business. Go someplace else! And please stop complaining. I submitted some cards to another service in March, and decided to forget they (the cards) existed. When I get them back, I get them back, always assuming I live that long! I have to think the ones who are yelling the loudest want their stuff back to sell quickly. OK I have no problem with that, but you knew what you were getting into. As Yogi Berra said; "It's so busy, no one goes there anymore." Not much of a rant, but there you go.:martini: