• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,634 posts in this topic

On 9/3/2021 at 8:44 AM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

How was the shipping packaging?

I've watched several Youtube videos and most of them showed the cards in styrofoam with individual slots.  Mine did not come like that.  There was a larger generic box (that was a bit dinged up by Fed-Ex) and inside that were two smaller boxes that seem to be CGC created.  A smaller box can hold a little over 50 cards with slotted cardboard dividing the cards.  There is wiggle room, so when you receive the box it may sound loose, but my cards and cases arrived just fine.  The smaller boxes were "cushioned" inside the generic mailing box with a couple pieces of thick bubble wrap.  

IMG_6050.JPG

IMG_6051.JPG

On 9/3/2021 at 9:55 AM, ChrisPro1967 said:

I've watched several Youtube videos and most of them showed the cards in styrofoam with individual slots.  Mine did not come like that.  There was a larger generic box (that was a bit dinged up by Fed-Ex) and inside that were two smaller boxes that seem to be CGC created.  A smaller box can hold a little over 50 cards with slotted cardboard dividing the cards.  There is wiggle room, so when you receive the box it may sound loose, but my cards and cases arrived just fine.  The smaller boxes were "cushioned" inside the generic mailing box with a couple pieces of thick bubble wrap.  

IMG_6050.JPG

IMG_6051.JPG

You are really lucky non of your slabs got scuff marks on them with this packaging like a lot of people.... I'm worried for when my bulk submission come back they will be damaged.... I'm hoping for the best tho

Well my 2/11 received date economy is still in encapsulation… my 4/2 received economy finalized today.. wth is going on? Almost 2 month difference and it beat my February sub.. and all they say is some copy and paste email response… 

On 9/3/2021 at 8:42 PM, Deha88 said:

Well my 2/11 received date economy is still in encapsulation… my 4/2 received economy finalized today.. wth is going on? Almost 2 month difference and it beat my February sub.. and all they say is some copy and paste email response… 

I still think they have two different locations still. They have their old location that still has submissions from like March and older and everything else goes to their new building. Just a wild guess

On 9/3/2021 at 5:22 PM, kreativemente said:

Just had one of My Economy (w/ subs) Submissions goto QC. They changed the label again D:.

It's now Quality Control / Finalized

Received: 4/5/21
Grading/Encap: (Forgot, It was about 2-3 weeks ago)
QC/Finalized: 9/3/21

Did you send this Economy sub with another faster sub (Standard or Express)? I'm just trying to figure out how my Economy sub received in Feb is slower than yours received in April.

On 9/3/2021 at 9:39 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

I still think they have two different locations still. They have their old location that still has submissions from like March and older and everything else goes to their new building. Just a wild guess

Looks like everything after March is getting better service/faster processing. If that's the case, they need to start refunding people for the delays...

On 9/3/2021 at 11:37 PM, truenorth said:

Looks like everything after March is getting better service/faster processing. If that's the case, they need to start refunding people for the delays...

I really wish that would happen, but slim to no chance of seeing any refunds for the delays. I just hope this week the subs start flying through so more of us start getting our cards back finally. 

On 9/3/2021 at 12:57 PM, TheRealGritty said:

Bulk with subgrades -- 2 orders, total 68 cards

Rec 3/26 ---> Moved into Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging yesterday/today 9/2 or 9/3. 

FINALLY!!! WOO!!!!!!

Thanks for the update and congratulation. It seem they are still only at the end of march. What me off was that my was received on the beginning of April, but they didn't log in the system until mid June. Now i gotta wait another two and a half month. :( .

On 9/3/2021 at 11:33 PM, truenorth said:

Did you send this Economy sub with another faster sub (Standard or Express)? I'm just trying to figure out how my Economy sub received in Feb is slower than yours received in April.

Honestly I don't remember. Very much possible. Not sure if that would matter though.

On 9/3/2021 at 11:37 PM, truenorth said:

I agree I've had numerous people getting their bulk submissions back and my economy was 1-2 months ahead of their bulk. This company is ridiculous. 

On 9/7/2021 at 10:41 AM, bluechomper said:

I'm really confused. When I first checked today, my economy sub was marked as "Quality Control / Finalized". When I came back and looked again, it was switched to "Grading / Quality Control". What does this mean?

Probably means they caught something in QC and are fixing it for you.

On 9/3/2021 at 7:42 PM, Deha88 said:

I'm in the same boat with the same submission date. Why is bulk getting shipped back to owners before economy? Bulk that was submitted long after our economy submissions. CGC refuses to answer this or even acknowledge it. I keep getting cut and paste emails when I inquire about my sub. I know I'm shouting into an echo chamber, but once I get my submission back I will never use their service again. 

To not even address or acknowledge what is going on is infuriating. I'm getting close to 3 months in g/e/i.

On 9/7/2021 at 1:03 PM, Jim Buckley said:

I'm in the same boat with the same submission date. Why is bulk getting shipped back to owners before economy? Bulk that was submitted long after our economy submissions. CGC refuses to answer this or even acknowledge it. I keep getting cut and paste emails when I inquire about my sub. I know I'm shouting into an echo chamber, but once I get my submission back I will never use their service again. 

To not even address or acknowledge what is going on is infuriating. I'm getting close to 3 months in g/e/i.

Have you tried to call them during their business hours? I had to call once and they were very prompt and professional over the phone. Who knows how the support emails are actually directed specially since they were just bought out.