• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who Will Win . . . 70 Raffle tickets, you won't believe number 67
1 1

381 posts in this topic

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

Patience paid off! Congrats! Glad you got the mini marvel too 

If I hadnt got many marvel right I wouldnt have had 67, and would not have won.  Stick with marvel folks.

1 minute ago, innocuous said:

It was a good day, today. Someday we'll do it again. 

Although I do miss the board dinners at conventions. I can't wait for those to start up again.

The shipping label is on the box and ready to go on Monday. 

Thank you for hosting this contest.  

It was awesome! 

Congratulations to @kav for the win! :golfclap:

11 minutes ago, innocuous said:

:tonofbricks:

I still love my DCs. I have the full run of Tiny Titans.

Add to thread title: UPDATE: Kav won

Just got back from road trip.  Awesome contest Jay @innocuous.  Congrats Kav @kav.  You earned it buddy.  @CHASEnBLUE I feel like I only started picking winners when you joined in.  I'm in for the next boardie meet up wherever it is.  I am ready to travel somewhere (or soon will be, I got my first super soldier serum shot today and get the second in three weeks)!  (thumbsu

1 minute ago, apollobuzz said:

Just got back from road trip.  Awesome contest Jay @innocuous.  Congrats Kav @kav.  You earned it buddy.  @CHASEnBLUE I feel like I only started picking winners when you joined in.  I'm in for the next boardie meet up wherever it is.  I am ready to travel somewhere (or soon will be, I got my first super soldier serum shot today and get the second in three weeks)!  (thumbsu

I get my second super soldier shot monday.  Then I'm supposed to get a shield or something.

3 minutes ago, apollobuzz said:

I have that luck effect on some people...let's keep each other informed if any other contests get underway, it was a fun group!

Good to hear you got your first shot - I've had both thankfully and all is good.

Stay safe all and be well.