• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who Will Win . . . 70 Raffle tickets, you won't believe number 67
1 1

381 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Ya sorry about that at the lcs and read quickly a little too quickly but I mean jughead

Didn't you mean to say he is part juggernaut? lol

Jimmy wins and here's why.  Jughead Jones took off his hat and exposed his incredibly shiny bald spot.  The sun hit his bald spot, shone on Jimmy's watch as he's trying to contact Superman and the intensity of the original sun beams intensified by his watch has rendered Jimmy blind with two scorched corneas.  He ultimately does get his just deserts when Superman shows up and sees the spectacle.  With one specifically accurate blow from his lips he frosts Jughead's bald spot.  However, this causes Jughead's brain to also freeze in that area and subsequently the lack of oxygen to the primary functions of his brain are dead.  He goes into cardiac arrest and dies on site.  The crowd looks on as Superman slowly walks backwards and in a blink of an eye jumps and flies away.  Remember kids, with great power comes great responsibility - too bad Superman's uncle never taught him that. 

3 minutes ago, JazzMan said:

Jimmy wins and here's why.  Jughead Jones took off his hat and exposed his incredibly shiny bald spot.  The sun hit his bald spot, shone on Jimmy's watch as he's trying to contact Superman and the intensity of the original sun beams intensified by his watch has rendered Jimmy blind with two scorched corneas.  He ultimately does get his just deserts when Superman shows up and sees the spectacle.  With one specifically accurate blow from his lips he frosts Jughead's bald spot.  However, this causes Jughead's brain to also freeze in that area and subsequently the lack of oxygen to the primary functions of his brain are dead.  He goes into cardiac arrest and dies on site.  The crowd looks on as Superman slowly walks backwards and in a blink of an eye jumps and flies away.  Remember kids, with great power comes great responsibility - too bad Superman's uncle never taught him that. 

Someone call the Butcher!

I still say Jug Head because we all know he's dum but no one is dummer than jimmy olsen.  Just read the books.  You'll see.

Screenshot 2021-04-17 at 10.41.28 AM.png

25 minutes ago, innocuous said:

Round 9

Even: Superman’s Pal Jimmy Olsen

Odd: Archie’s Pal Jughead

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen for the win here.  Because in the CW universe, every character on a superhero show is also a superhero (ex: Jimmy is lame-o Guardian on Supergirl, or at least he was when I stopped watching because I don't watch Supergirl for team Supergirl, Arrow for team Arrow, Flash for team Flash, etc. so I stopped watching them all).  Also, I stopped watching Riverdale because it was a little too much teeny-bopper for me and I started to feel like a dirty old man, but that is neither here nor there.  At any rate, Juggy was busy eating burgers and shakes at Pop's and even lame-o Guardian was able to sneak up on him and take him out in one blow.

10 minutes ago, innocuous said:

Taking a break. Mail just arrived and there were boxes!

jugheads?