• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who Will Win . . . 70 Raffle tickets, you won't believe number 67
1 1

381 posts in this topic

Green Lantern wins, here's how.  Green Lantern and Daredevil walk into a bar.  Green Lantern ducks.  Daredevil is impaled due to him being sightless and all.  Green Lantern chuckles as he walks away and is faced with his nemesis...the golden arches!

Daredevil would win because um err, the lantern only works against evil? Let no evil escape my sight, so daredevil wins to only delivering blind justice um err.... Yay daredevil!

3 minutes ago, innocuous said:

Round 11

Even: Green Lantern

Odd: Daredevil

Dang, I missed round 10.  Round 11 will be my last one as I am about to go on a road trip with Daredevil behind the wheel.  But Daredevil clearly beats the Green Flashlight because horn-head is a one of a kind superhero.

6 minutes ago, JazzMan said:

This'll be the last one for me for a few hours.  Gonna take a ride to SoCal comics in San Diego in the hopes of further augmenting my ASM collection. :wishluck:

Good luck. They always have a good display at SDCC. 

I just finished cracking out the package delivered. The old CGC cases were so easier to free your comics.

3 minutes ago, innocuous said:

Good luck. They always have a good display at SDCC. 

I just finished cracking out the package delivered. The old CGC cases were so easier to free your comics.

I pick old CGC cases for the next win over new cases!!