• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who Will Win . . . 70 Raffle tickets, you won't believe number 67
1 1

381 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, innocuous said:

Round 4

Even: Guardian (Alpha Flight)

Odd: Any Spock

I am going with Alpha Spock on this one.  So even if I am wrong and Guardian (Alpha Flight) wins instead, I am still giving myself a half-point for making up a Spock that steals half of Guardian's team name.  Boom!  :sumo:

1 minute ago, innocuous said:

Round 4 is still open.

---

Round 5

Even: Usagi Yojimbo

Odd: Cable

---

Long break. Dinner time! :whatev:

Cable cause hed use the time travel, and the time he helped an old lady across the street somehow, the time he was a Baker at a pizzeria and so on, :insane:

Like a detective!

3 minutes ago, innocuous said:

Round 5

No brainer here.  Usagi once trained with Mister Miagi so would surprise Cable with that one legged raised arms kick that took out Johnny (too bad Cable never saw Karate Kid or he might have had a chance).  Also, still can't believe Johnny fell for that lame move.  He should have swept the leg again!

Round 5

In college, I lived with a girl who had a rabbit named Jimmy. I hated that damned rabbit. She'd let it hop around the apartment and it would poop everywhere. But mostly I hated it because it chewed through not one, but TWO! of my N64 cables. So clearly, the rabbit beats Cable(s)...

Edited by Jesse-Lee