• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who Will Win . . . 70 Raffle tickets, you won't believe number 67
1 1

381 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, kav said:

Addy always wins these things-first the one millionth poster now this.  Because, he does what he wants!

So true: @ADAMANTIUM always win these contests!

But, will he ever make a complete sentence?!

Roll the dice on that! lol

Edited by Comics4All

1 minute ago, innocuous said:

Usagi slices and dices the cable.

image.png.6dd2e3731158f12378ea6ecab0e1eb13.png

um didnt you post cable win?  confused-

Intermission:

So i went to get some vitamins. One a day fruit bites were buy one get one 1/2 off plus $2 off sticker on ea bottle. Good deal I figgered. Total was $20.10. went home, opened bottle and saw flat black shingles that didnt smell so good. Tried one. NASTY. Took back to rite aid for refund.
Instead I got the large bottle of one a day gummies. It was $18.00, had 50 more than the TWO bottles, and had vitamin C which the fruit shingles didnt even have.
Dont immediately jump on the good lookin deal folks.
The new guy tried to tell me they couldnt reurn an item that was opened I said so if i buy capn crunch and there's a rat inside I'm outta luck? Manager dude explained the facts of life to him.

I'll close round 6 in an hour or so in case anyone else wants to join in.

Round 7 will start sometime tomorrow morning. I'll go 5-10 rounds tomorrow. I'm stuck home all day and the family will be out. So it's the boards, and maybe I'll work on my website a little. And, the doctor said I can have a drink tomorrow! :martini::tink:

4 minutes ago, kav said:

Intermission:

So i went to get some vitamins. One a day fruit bites were buy one get one 1/2 off plus $2 off sticker on ea bottle. Good deal I figgered. Total was $20.10. went home, opened bottle and saw flat black shingles that didnt smell so good. Tried one. NASTY. Took back to rite aid for refund.
Instead I got the large bottle of one a day gummies. It was $18.00, had 50 more than the TWO bottles, and had vitamin C which the fruit shingles didnt even have.
Dont immediately jump on the good lookin deal folks.
The new guy tried to tell me they couldnt reurn an item that was opened I said so if i buy capn crunch and there's a rat inside I'm outta luck? Manager dude explained the facts of life to him.

geez.  I can't believe you ate that.