• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sugar and Spike Pedigrees by Issue

30 posts in this topic

Does that date stamp mean it's a pedigree, or just an unusually clean copy?

It's just a very bright copy with white pages. I was very pleased when I saw it.

Really??? I think I have one or two of these in mid-highs that I tried selling last VCC- no one touched a thing.

How high? :popcorn:

Really??? I think I have one or two of these in mid-highs that I tried selling last VCC- no one touched a thing.

How high? :popcorn:

adamstrange asks "How high?"

I ask "How low?"

You've got it covered here.

Jack

lol I would say somewhere around the FN range. I'm at work and my spreadsheet is at home. But yeah, somewhere around there-- OO no less.

FN?

Too nice for me, too crummy for Adam.

No wonder you couldn't make a sale!

Jack

Later issues of Sugar and Spike are relatively easy to find in high grade. Early issues are very tough. I'm happy to pay 40% of guide for anything below 60 or 70. PM me.

I just found this Sugar N' Spike promotional with no date on it & not in Overstreet. Anyone have any info on it or these characters which look nothing like Sheldon Mayer's creation?

sugar1.jpg

sugar2.jpg