• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steve Borock says CGC cases need to be changed every 8-10 years
3 3

221 posts in this topic

I want to point out that one day digital archaeologists will find the servers that this forum is hosted on and try to make sense of these conversations to see what society was like hundreds if not thousands of years ago.

I am happy to do my part here. 

6 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I want to point out that one day digital archaeologists will find the servers that this forum is hosted on and try to make sense of these conversations to see what society was like hundreds if not thousands of years ago.

I am happy to do my part here. 

EasygoingFlusteredBumblebee-small.gif.6591d260c7ab6495899531dc12832b62.gif

14 minutes ago, PovertyRow said:

Stop it. Just STOP it. You keep doing this, changing the argument as you go. You said one could not google how to solve a stoichiometry problem. I googled it and that is but one of many examples of how to solve a stoichiometry problem. Your scientific method seems a tad rusty!

I said one could not google how to DO a stoichiometry problem.  Maybe you need clarification-you cannot google how to do a particular problem-you have to KNOW how to do it-that comes with a chemistry degree.

4 minutes ago, kav said:

I said one could not google how to DO a stoichiometry problem.  Maybe you need clarification-you cannot google how to do a particular problem-you have to KNOW how to do it-that comes with a chemistry degree.

You said  "I'll be happy to demonstrate with something you cannot google, like solving a stoichiometry problem." The word "particular" was never used and is vital to your specific argument. Rusty.

Edited by PovertyRow
every time one typo

3 minutes ago, PovertyRow said:

You said  "I'll be happy to demonstrate with something you cannot google, like solving a stoichiometry problem." The word "particular" was never used and is vital to your specific argument. Rusty.

I guess your logic skills are shot.  I posted an actual stoichiometry problem to solve.  You cannot google the answer to that-you have to actually solve it.  

1 minute ago, kav said:

I guess your logic skills are shot.  I posted an actual stoichiometry problem to solve.  You cannot google the answer to that-you have to actually solve it.  

I could not solve such a problem. Can you leafcast?