• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steve Borock says CGC cases need to be changed every 8-10 years
3 3

221 posts in this topic

Just now, PovertyRow said:

I could not solve such a problem. Can you leafcast?

talk abt changing the goalposts lol 

Just now, kav said:

talk abt changing the goalposts lol 

This whole thing is about comic books and comic book paper and conservation. All I did was move the post to an area you know little about. Naturally there would be an objection.

PS - I absolutely believe you possess said degree, just for the record.

This whole thing is about comic books and comic book paper and conservation. All I did was move the post to an area you know little about. Naturally there would be an objection.

PS - I absolutely believe you possess said degree, just for the record.

Thx.  In return I will say I may be wrong about breathing.  I dont think I am, but I may be.

1 minute ago, Watch Out For Snakes! said:

Shhhh, let him waste his time.

lol 

You don't even pretend to hide that you are "you". 

1 minute ago, kav said:

Thx.  In return I will say I may be wrong about breathing.  I dont think I am, but I may be.

On a more serious note (yes, a lot of this has been banter!) regarding breathing, the environment definitely has an impact. And when I said N2 I meant Argon gas. For some reason I was thinking as nitrogen gas purging of film used in astrophotography to greatly enhance the film's reciprocity. My error.

Just now, THE_BEYONDER said:

So.....

You don’t know if my books are going to disintegrate?

technically, no one knows anything.  :sorry:

On a more serious note (yes, a lot of this has been banter!) regarding breathing, the environment definitely has an impact. And when I said N2 I meant Argon gas. For some reason I was thinking as nitrogen gas purging of film used in astrophotography to greatly enhance the film's reciprocity. My error.

Yes. N2 can be used in like aircraft pontoons and whatnot to prevent rusting but Argon is used for highly in need of preservation of valuables like my friend who owns the only existing 7 foot remote control ghost (casper balloon with string).

Not true.  I know that I don’t know.

true but you also dont know that you know that you dont know-

I would say everyone knows one thing-"I exist".  Thats it.  Everything else could be a dream.  However, we dont even know that-no one knows what "I" is.  Or what existence is.

1 minute ago, kav said:

I would say everyone knows one thing-"I exist".  Thats it.  Everything else could be a dream.  However, we dont even know that-no one knows what "I" is.  Or what existence is.

This is clearly out of your element....

Don’t

I'm too lazy for postrophes.  Plus they get overused.  "Book's" "Apple's" etc-

This is clearly out of your element....

Talk to Buddha or perhaps Hakuin.