• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yet another reason why I love Mycomicshop
2 2

81 posts in this topic

On 8/21/2022 at 3:02 AM, Nick Furious said:

Printed out my purchases from MCS for the last 3 years.  It comes to 11 front and back pages of line items.  I've had exactly 3 issues.  Twice I bought "signed ash can" books but received what appear to be normal copies, can't find a signature and no indication of ash can.  I'm sure they would have taken care of it, but neither purchase cost enough to make it worth bringing to their attention.  The third, a package that never arrived, was refunded to me within 10 days of bringing it to their attention and letting them research it.  It's a pretty rare occasion now that I buy online from any platform other than MCS.  

I think the only time I've purchased comics from anyone online other than MCS were for the DC Looney Tunes variants because they were exclusives. They're also the only variants I've ever purchased. If they hadn't been exclusives, you know where I'd have bought them!

image.thumb.jpeg.d96a61cd6f8c9a7e2812c1d047bed34c.jpeg

Edited by KirbyTown