• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Breaking News! eBay now Charges more for Capital Letters!
3 3

69 posts in this topic

Things like this cause me to wish death on Christmas to people. 

and to businesses... 

and to people who drive 25 in a 40... 

and the people balancing a CHECKBOOK holding up the line at the store... 

and people who text on the escalator and then stop at the bottom without moving forward while other crash into them... 

and people who eat scrambled eggs with their fingers on the subway... 

and... you get the idea. 

Edited by Buzzetta

7 hours ago, sternworm said:

I'm sure this has been discussed already, but they aren't letting me use Paypal to receive funds anymore. HAS to go directly to my bank account, which I then have to transfer back to Paypal so I can buy stuff. Very frustrating. I know it's no skin off their back, but I think I'm done with them. 

just link a credit card.

37 minutes ago, kav said:

just link a credit card.

+1 100% on this. 

If you have made the move to MP, just stay on eBay instead of trying to use both eBay and PayPal.  Cut the umbilical cord.  You really don't need PayPal anymore, except off eBay.

If eBay had a clue, it would let you use your MP funds to buy things.  Why let you buy things with PP or credit cards that eBay has to pay a fee on to receive the funds?  Just sheer stupidity.

The money is sitting right there in the MP account, just move it to purchase, like PP would do it.  Left pocket to right pocket, no fees.

The BOD at eBay has no idea what they are doing, never sold a thing in their lives, missing the obvious low hanging fruit.  They all have MBA's, and they miss the easy money.  Makes you scratch your head.

3 minutes ago, Lightning55 said:

+1 100% on this. 

If you have made the move to MP, just stay on eBay instead of trying to use both eBay and PayPal.  Cut the umbilical cord.  You really don't need PayPal anymore, except off eBay.

If eBay had a clue, it would let you use your MP funds to buy things.  Why let you buy things with PP or credit cards that eBay has to pay a fee on to receive the funds?  Just sheer stupidity.

The money is sitting right there in the MP account, just move it to purchase, like PP would do it.  Left pocket to right pocket, no fees.

The BOD at eBay has no idea what they are doing, never sold a thing in their lives, missing the obvious low hanging fruit.  They all have MBA's, and they miss the easy money.  Makes you scratch your head.

I used to pay with paypal then one day I said 'why am I doing that?"  it jist goes on my credi card anyway and seller gets less money.  Cut out the pointless middle man.

4 hours ago, kav said:

I used to pay with paypal then one day I said 'why am I doing that?"  it jist goes on my credi card anyway and seller gets less money.  Cut out the pointless middle man.

That's what she said. 

Just now, greggy said:

That's what she said. 

she can say what she wants!  :makepoint: