• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

White Pages??
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Im just geting into grading I’ve started to notice having clean white pages does not matter that much.My question is what percentage does the inside of the comic affect grade?

Edited by Bo1983

5 hours ago, Bo1983 said:

Im just geting into grading I’ve started to notice having clean white pages does not matter that much.My question is what percentage does the inside of the comic affect grade?

White pages matter.

5 hours ago, G G ® ™ said:

White pages matter.

to certain folks.  

16 hours ago, Bo1983 said:

Not understanding your comment about white pages. Most collectors put a premium on white pages. If you are referring to whether or not page quality affects the grade, I believe the answer is no....unless the page quality is brittle. Maybe some more seasoned veterans can provide some insight on that.

There is no 'base percentage' that the pages represent a grade. If a cover is Gem Mint, and there's an interior flaw, then the interior pages will affect the grade more. If the interior is Gem Mint, and the front cover has a crease, then the cover will affect the grade more.

1 hour ago, Prince Namor said:

I wonder what the lowest graded Gold/Silver Age book is with White Pages...

I have one.

a.jpg

b.jpg

Edited by G G ® ™