• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Showcase #4 CGC 9.6

132 posts in this topic

Put me in the pool of owners, I'm good for a fiver. 27_laughing.gif

For that level of contribution, your "portion" of the book is liable to wind up at the bottom of a mylar if a piece of the cover inks flakes off. poke2.gif

Make it a sixer to include me. We'll keep it at my place just to be safe. poke2.gif

I would (and can) pay $18,000 for the 9.2 Showcase #4 in a heartbeat. I wouldn't even ask for the Batman 1 to be thrown into the deal.

It's up to you to negotiate your own deal. I'm just negotiating mine. If it means anything I lost enough money today to pay for the Showcase 4.

lost it doing what? Maybe its in your couch? lets look!

I wish. When Goldman sends me the run on Monday morning I suspect my P&L

won't be pretty sight. I told my wife what you said and she offered to help me pull the cushions up.

lost it doing what? Maybe its in your couch? lets look!

I wish. When Goldman sends me the run on Monday morning I suspect my P&L

won't be pretty sight. I told my wife what you said and she offered to help me pull the cushions up.

Did I miss something? Did you purchase part of the Showcase run from Mike?

Did I miss something? Did you purchase part of the Showcase run from Mike?

I didn't buy any Showcase books from Mike. I'm sorry to have created the confusion.

Goldman = Goldman sachs.

I don't believe they're comic dealers. However they have been accused by some

as being worse than dealers.

Showcase#4 9.2 $18,000

The 9.2 appears to be somewhat overpriced. Perhaps you were thinking of throwing in a Batman 1 in VF to get the price.

I would (and can) pay $18,000 for the 9.2 Showcase #4 in a heartbeat. I wouldn't even ask for the Batman 1 to be thrown into the deal. angel.gif

gossip.gif If they offered to include a Batman # 1, make them pay the shipping cost! sumo.gifthumbsup2.gif

The story is[on the marvel 1 mile high is that Veryzl couldnt find a flaw on it [back in the day] so he had to pay full price.But he did say that AFTER he bought it.S o you have to take it with a grain of salt.Any way that kind of discription at face value would say to me a 9.4 at least, and that would make 300k im sure of...

I thought the story on the Marvel 1 was that it was so cherry that it would most likely come out as a 9.8. Don't know if this is true since I don't know how anybody can truly tell the difference between a 9.6 and a 9.8 on a consistent basis.

If this is true, then I don't see any problems at all for the book to easily pass $300K.