• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THIEF ATTEMPTING TO SELL STOLEN COMICS
2 2

77 posts in this topic

The person named Bryan who broke into house and burgeled 10 boxes of comics has been attempting to disperse items. He's taking pics of items and contacting people around Bay Area from his car by email , text and his wife's phone. A sting operation was in play but culprit went silent. He has a history of burglary, possession of stolen property, assault, spousal abuse, resisting arrest , firing a gun at a moving vehicle etc etc etc. Police have yet to respond even with overwhelming evidence due to no violence involved. Be still my blood pressure. Here are some pics again. In one of the pics I enlarged to get closer ideas and you can see to boxes which contained night vision goggles. Something every burglar should have I'm thinking 

IMG_20210623_155446_2.jpeg

IMG_20210623_155448_3.jpeg

IMG_20210623_155312_2.jpeg

IMG_20210623_155115_3.jpeg

IMG_20210623_155108_3.jpeg

IMG_20210623_155404_2.jpeg

IMG_20210623_155500_3.jpeg

Very sorry for your loss, I hope you get your stuff back, and/or that you get the interest of the police to actually do something. 

OT but I can't stop laughing at the last comic pictured, the Sports Novels. What a gem!

14 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw III said:
3 hours ago, Cobbledclam said:

Police have yet to respond even with overwhelming evidence due to no violence involved.

Is there a minimum monetary threshold that has to be reached before they will investigate?

I'm pretty sure SF has a no prosecution order in effect. It is all over the news.  Why investigate if it won't be prosecuted?

Sorry for cobbledclam's loss :foryou: 

3 hours ago, lizards2 said:

I'm pretty sure SF has a no prosecution order in effect. It is all over the news.  Why investigate if it won't be prosecuted?

Sorry for cobbledclam's loss :foryou: 

Oh it's in San Francisco? Yeah I've seen reports of weird stuff going on there, of gangs literally being able to brazenly walk or ride in on motorcycles into stores and take what they want and leave, and nothing is being done about it. It sounds like there's some real problems there at the moment. 

26 minutes ago, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Oh it's in San Francisco? Yeah I've seen reports of weird stuff going on there, of gangs literally being able to brazenly walk or ride in on motorcycles into stores and take what they want and leave, and nothing is being done about it. It sounds like there's some real problems there at the moment. 

Me too. What is going on? Anarchy?

45 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Maybe it's the same guy who ransacked Chuck at the Mile High trailers.💣💥

One ran sacks Chuck at their own risk.

5 minutes ago, kav said:

One good thing is the thief seems to be super paranoid and this is seriously impacted his sales.

Maybe he's afraid to have his bum licked*. 

*See the image of that issue of Sports Novels. 

3 minutes ago, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Maybe he's afraid to have his bum licked*. 

-always a problem.

Just now, kav said:

-always a problem.

TRUE CRIME HORROR STORIES

1 minute ago, Mecha_Fantastic said:

TRUE CRIME HORROR STORIES

TRUE CRIME HORROR ROMANTIC COMEDY SCI FI WESTERN STORIES