• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What’s up with Ernie Gerber Enterprises?
6 6

191 posts in this topic

On 5/1/2023 at 11:46 AM, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

I have a raw copy of almost every comic book I have in a slab and I am "bound" and determined to acquire the raw ones I am missing.

Heck, I need another comic book goal because the other 1000 are not enough.:)

Most of the stuff I’m looking for is now either impossible to find or way out of my comfort zone price wise even raw. Let alone graded…:sorry:

On 5/1/2023 at 2:08 PM, Robot Man said:

And neither do you get to read, thumb through, smell or enjoy anything but the covers. Just saying…

Have read a number of posts recently mentioning the smelling comics fetish. OK as long as it doesnt hurt anybody, but i do find it vaguely creepy.

On 5/2/2023 at 11:53 AM, Robot Man said:

Most of the stuff I’m looking for is now either impossible to find or way out of my comfort zone price wise even raw. Let alone graded…:sorry:

I experience the same thing as concerns price, I will not pay what I consider "big bucks" for comic books at this stage of my life. Presently, I'm concentrating on the comic books few if any want, modern age issues, that will likely be worth less than I'm paying for them if I ever sell any of them. Oh well, I'm having fun purchasing them.

On 5/2/2023 at 9:36 AM, MAR1979 said:

Have read a number of posts recently mentioning the smelling comics fetish. OK as long as it doesnt hurt anybody, but i do find it vaguely creepy.

You don't know what you are talking about. 2c

On 5/2/2023 at 12:36 PM, MAR1979 said:

What I find vaguely creepy is taking something like this and calling it a fetish.  

I like the smell of chocolate chip cookies in the oven.  And freshly cut Christmas trees.  Guess I have a lot of fetishes.  

On 4/13/2023 at 7:37 PM, Poekaymon said:

Bottom ones are a bit thicker, but I think they only do the top ones now.

Anyone know if one side of the FBs are still brown? They had switched to that for a bit towards the end of last year. 

On 5/4/2023 at 9:17 AM, Poekaymon said:

What I find vaguely creepy is taking something like this and calling it a fetish.  

I like the smell of chocolate chip cookies in the oven.  And freshly cut Christmas trees.  Guess I have a lot of fetishes.  

pervert

On 5/4/2023 at 11:42 AM, asteroid-comix said:

Anyone know if one side of the FBs are still brown? They had switched to that for a bit towards the end of last year. 

Their website still lists them as "One side white".

I won't be buying any like that.