• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

-Closed and Thank You!- Honey, why did I trip over a comic book box?
18 18

344 posts in this topic

On 7/18/2021 at 12:42 PM, Jginsberg79 said:

The slab box is empty. If I can figure out how to price raws, it'll be about a box and a half but more a mix of keys, fun and just covers I liked lol.

Any MLJs in that box? hm

On 7/19/2021 at 10:36 PM, Readcomix said:

Ah, phooey! He ain’t comin’ wit no funnybooks! :whistle:

I be coming tomorrow. Tonight I had to separate out some stuffs! (I have no idea why I went Jamaican halfway through that response...)

Edited by Jginsberg79

On 7/19/2021 at 10:21 PM, Readcomix said:

Game 6 of what? (I’m completely serious — I stopped watching spectator sports years ago, when I realized none of those guys had bought a jersey with my name on it and started following my market share…)

I’ve been a Milwaukee Bucks fan for 50 years.

On 7/19/2021 at 11:26 PM, gunsmokin said:

I’ve been a Milwaukee Bucks fan for 50 years.

Enjoy!

(Uh... are they in it?? I am assuming... I really am unplugged from it, but good for you, Jim, if they are!) Enjoy it, and we'll all be goofballs here on Wednesday :banana:

I see they are in it...I just used the interwebs thingie to obtain participation information re: NBA Finals...good luck to your team!

Edited by Readcomix