• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Amazing Spider-man #8 Living Brain!!
3 3

18 posts in this topic

some wide ranges, guess I should mention now

it was advertised for sale as a 3.0, I thought the back looked so good that I wasn't sure, then the grease pen in the upper right that I wasn't sure if it fit the grade range etc.

Guess I'll have to send it in, soon I hope, spent $244 total :) 

Decent deal I guess, and fit's the new "economy tier" nicely (thumbsu and so on lol 

Still hoping :wishluck: 

On 9/6/2021 at 2:57 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

A LCS find :) 

Please Give me some Grade Estimates :wishluck: 

Amazing Spider-man #8 1st appearance of the Living Brain :tink: 

ASM #8 raw keith front living brain.jpg

ASM #8 raw keith back living brain.jpg

I love this add ,kind of funny kids taking lessons how to hypnotize their parents,i can sea the apeal lol smart add to put in comics lol

On 9/7/2021 at 8:14 PM, Namtak said:

I love this add ,kind of funny kids taking lessons how to hypnotize their parents,i can sea the apeal lol smart add to put in comics lol

Lol I was kinda horrified about it, lol the only legalities of it that i know is from that movie "now you see me"

Lol it just proves the disbelief back then that it could work Haha, or something idk lol

Yet today it's more accepted I think, but there are probably some conditions that go with it, according to what ever NCIS episode I watched :popcorn:

On 9/7/2021 at 8:21 PM, Namtak said:

2.5 to 3.5 so probably 3.0 depending of the severity of the creasses

Amen. I got one suggestion for a press, but j dont see pressable defects. As the book has creases that keep it in a certain range, but I wonder if it was already pressed, as the creases as you say are flat and the spine is too (thumbsu

Edited by ADAMANTIUM