• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charged higher than order confirmation!
1 1

10 posts in this topic

During my submission in April, an order confirmation was sent and it was indicated clearly that the subtotal was $1445. (50x Standard with subgrades)

However, when my credit card was charged. $1580 was charged instead. Others is showing as $450 instead of $315 (indicated in order confirmation).

Am I the only one that is experiencing this?

On 9/10/2021 at 2:46 AM, Nathan Robins said:

When they changed their prices in April a few of us noticed that while we were charged the old rates for grading, the sub-grades fee was the new price not the old one. Get them to send you an account statement and check what they charged you for Sub-grades

This. Last sub I paid for I want to say they tried to charge me double on subs to match current price instead of what it was at time of submission. May not be the issue in this case but I would definitely take a second look at it.

On 9/10/2021 at 5:09 AM, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

This. Last sub I paid for I want to say they tried to charge me double on subs to match current price instead of what it was at time of submission. May not be the issue in this case but I would definitely take a second look at it.

Did you call customer support to get it fixed? How were they with it? No issues?

Thanks all!

Yeah the amount makes sense if they are charging my the new rates for subgrades!

I have sent an email to them on this issue but they haven’t responded. Guess I will need to give them a call. At least I’m glad to know that they will resolve it without any hassle.

• Administrator
On 9/10/2021 at 10:18 PM, Jun Chong Tan said:

Thanks all!

Yeah the amount makes sense if they are charging my the new rates for subgrades!

I have sent an email to them on this issue but they haven’t responded. Guess I will need to give them a call. At least I’m glad to know that they will resolve it without any hassle.

I'm sorry that it seems this was an issue with billing. I do suggest you call in, they will be happy to assist. 

Paul