• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC Studios' SUPERGIRL: WOMAN OF TOMORROW movie (TBD)
2 2

34 posts in this topic

On 1/29/2024 at 6:34 PM, Bosco685 said:

Thought she was good in House of the Dragon. She honestly wouldn't have come to mind for me, but I'm interested to see how she makes out with the role. Cautiously optimistic.

On 1/30/2024 at 1:52 PM, Grendel72 said:

Nope, the super part isn't to be attractive. 

Can you point me to the issues of any Supergirl comic where she wasn't drawn as attractive?

Go ahead, I'll wait.

I'm just saying being attractive isn't a requisite to be supergirl. If she was portrayed as supergirl without having powers to fly, that would be different; or not being the cousin of Supes. Being good looking and attractive aren't exactly the same things. Check it out. And both are subjective.  For what's its worth, I find Milly good looking. There is an otherworldly look about her. Good casting Imho.

On 1/30/2024 at 7:28 PM, Grendel72 said:

I'm just saying being attractive isn't a requisite to be supergirl. If she was portrayed as supergirl without having powers to fly, that would be different; or not being the cousin of Supes. Being good looking and attractive aren't exactly the same things. Check it out. And both are subjective.  For what's its worth, I find Milly good looking. There is an otherworldly look about her. Good casting Imho.

She can also act.  She was great in her 5 episodes of House of the Dragon.  I preferred her performance to Emma D'Arcy.

The actress selected was actually good in House of the Dragon.

Not a fan of the current Gunn/Safran roadmap. But maybe they may deliver something surprising. Time will tell.