• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

<CLOSED> Bought a collection...moving most of the moderns and variants (including Albedo 3) <CLOSED>
5 5

136 posts in this topic

On 9/30/2021 at 11:50 AM, elibowman said:

Blackest Night Batman set, #s 1, 2 and 3, (2009), Sienkiewicz variant covers. All high grade, but #2 has som spine stress. It's probably 9.2, and the other two better.

$15  **SOLD**

Can't believe I missed this earlier.  :frustrated:

I have time for just a couple books today before I am tied up most of the day. Hope to get back to it later, but who knows?

X-Men The Chris Claremont Collection, leather bound hardcover in slipcase, print run limited to 1,100 copies. Looks unopened. I say "looks" because there are at least two layers of plastic. The outer layer was obviously put on by a seller (this layer of plastic has a tear that does not impact the book). It appears that under that layer is the original shrink wrap. I can't be certain of this, and the outer layer is so well sealed, I don't want to tear it off. Regardless, the book looks great. Listings on (fe)eBay look to be $150 and up. Keep me from listing it over there at $140.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Immortal Hulk The Best Defense #1 (2019), two copies: Cover A and Skottie Young variant. Both are high grade, but have very slight corner dings at the top of spine. May still be 9.2 each, but 9.0 for sure. 

$9 for the pair.

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

On 9/29/2021 at 3:26 PM, elibowman said:

Life With Archie #37 (2014) Alex Ross signed Dynamic Forces variant. Limited to 370 copies, and comes with COA (cert # 244). High grade at 9.4 or better, but I didn't want to break the seal on the DF logo, so graded through the bag.

$25  **NOW $22**

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ok, I'll take @ 22. Thanks.